Recommend me a 4~7/10 VN

Kaguya

As I continue in my quest to become fuwanovel's number 1 effort meme reviewer, I must find games I don't care about enough that I'd write a serious review of and that I haven't played already since replaying mediocre things is a pretty miserable experience. 

Gimme some middle of the road games. Please no tsunderes. Thank you very much. 

2 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

I don't play games with inferior non-nipponese artwork since VNs already look like shit enough as-is with aesthetically pleasing character sprites. 

Can look into doujin gemus though. 

Many thanks.

23 minutes ago, EastCoastDrifter said:

Are you aiming to dethrone Flutterz; Fuwa's number one memeber?

I was called the legendary spammer before flutterz even joined these forums. 

...Probably not something to be proud of. 

Still, it is indeed about time I take my recognition back. 

7 hours ago, Darklord Rooke said:

Anything by Key (is Angel Beats out yet?)
Most Moege (Majikoi and all its sequels)
And anything Tiag thinks is 10/10 :P (what recently released game did he think was absolutely stellar?) 

I don't actually give 10/10 to VNs easily... Because VNDB's warning keeps telling me not to.

My most recent favourite game might be Wagamama High Spec. But it was already reviewed, even. And I don't play enough VNs at the moment to keep up with the latest releases.

22 hours ago, 1P1A said:

Try Gun-Katana, if you don't mind shitty game play.

I completed the game yesterday and gave it a 9.7/10. It's a masterpiece.
Even if it's not to one's liking, I can't see how it can be in any way mediocre. The way the story is told, characters are developed and the gameplay is implemented is so unique, I have never seen anything like this in any other eroge I played. And I doubt I will.

1 hour ago, Tyrosyn said:

I completed the game yesterday and gave it a 9.7/10. It's a masterpiece.
Even if it's not to one's liking, I can't see how it can be in any way mediocre. The way the story is told, characters are developed and the gameplay is implemented is so unique, I have never seen anything like this in any other eroge I played. And I doubt I will.

Try playing it on a tablet :P. The story was fine, it even had some epic moments that I'll probably never forget, e.g. the prison scene with the jailer. I wouldn't call it a masterpiece, but that's just difference of opinion--I wouldn't have recommended it if I didn't enjoy it in some way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/02/2018 at 10:02 AM, Ranzo said:

Play Hara Kano it's a great argument for birth control!

This game had me in stitches at some points (there's one rape scene in a route though). 

The student council president route is one of the best routes I've seen in any nukige. It has an actually plausible conflict