Another Sekai Bundle

Yuuko

4 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

EDIT: People were saying that SakuSaku translation is rather shit, right?

I wouldn't say it is. The only thing I've actually seen people point out is the translation of one the side characters way of modifying the MC's name.
I remember seeing a few issues myself; like icha-icha being translated as make out, even when it's not very approriate. Also the tagline or whatever you would call it, while it was fine when it came up in the dialogue window, it's a mess in the main menu and OP — I think that might have been the developers though.

Unless I'm forgetting something, it was pretty minor stuff.

Incidentally, Mangagamer is also holding a sale on their site.

~~~~~~~~~~

23 hours ago, Silvz said:

Steam probably doesn't even analyse if a key is used too often; this is me speaking, but they probably just see if it was used already.

True, but we were talking about Humble gift links. You see, technically (by Humble's policies, not by any law) you aren't supposed to give the games you bought on sales like that to anyone but your friends and family, and you have gift links for that. But, A) I'm 90% sure nobody cares about that; B) really, how many of us have friends and families who read VNs? :makina:

Edited by Dreamysyu