Another Sekai Bundle

Yuuko

I'd only get the average tier. Karakara 2 woudn't be enough for me to spend 6 dollars more, nor Saku Saku. Just Deserts, Root Double and Fault, though, are very interesting, and since one more game is coming in 6 days, those who are wondering about getting it, should do it.

PS: If someone buys it and won't use Just Deserts' key, I'd appreciate a lot <3

Edited by Silvz

2 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

A lot of absolute trash there, but I'll take it just for Karakara 2 and the Sunrider games. I might have a lot of codes to give away after this... :o

EDIT: People were saying that SakuSaku translation is rather shit, right?

Til people like sunrider. 

4 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

A lot of absolute trash there, but I'll take it just for Karakara 2 and the Sunrider games. I might have a lot of codes to give away after this... :o

EDIT: People were saying that SakuSaku translation is rather shit, right?

Not gonna beg, but please, could you send me Just Deserts? :D

5 minutes ago, Silvz said:

Not gonna beg, but please, could you send me Just Deserts? :D

I actually don't have it yet and its an OELVN... But I guess I can? It doesn't really look like my thing anyways. ;p

EDIT: Shit, my Steam backlog just got scary AF... :notlikemiya:

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

I've lucked out. All stuff I've been meaning to buy. I've got a few repeats, however.

1 hour ago, Kaguya said:

Til people like sunrider. 

I do like Sunrider. It's super duper weeb, though.

1 hour ago, bakauchuujin said:

I would like a free milestone 2, nekonin saiha and root double :)

Sheesh. Might as well go 'Give me free stuff, peasants!'.
Incidentally, I might have some of which you desire here.

Ok, I have KARAKARA, Fault one, and all the non-VNs (Huniepop, HunieCam Studio, Machina of the Planet Tree -Planet Ruler-, RaidersSphere4th , A Magical High School Girl) to give away. PM me, you greedy buggers. :mare:

EDIT: Still a KARAKARA and Fault waiting for a new home! Cold, alone, hungry! Don't leave them hanging. :(

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

44 minutes ago, bakauchuujin said:

I only get linked to this site when clicking on them.

Give me free stuff, peasant!

Does seem to be the case. Can't link them, it appears.

Very well. All who want any of the listed games are free to PM me. I'd say it's first come first serve basis, but I'd be lying. If I have a key and two people ask me for it, I'mma start playing favourites.
Doubt the keys will be popular enough for that to happen, though.

Karakara

Fault Milestone One

HuniePop

Sunrider: Liberation Day

1 hour ago, Mr Poltroon said:

I've lucked out. All stuff I've been meaning to buy. I've got a few repeats, however. Hopefully sharing them publicly is not actually illegal or something:

Hide contents

Karakara

Fault Milestone One

Fault Milestone Two side:above

HuniePop

Root Double

Sunrider: Liberation Day

EDIT: The links may be messed up? Can somebody confirm? In the meanwhile, PM your desires.

I do like Sunrider. It's super duper weeb, though.

Sheesh. Might as well go 'Give me free stuff, peasants!'.
Incidentally, I might have some of which you desire here.

Tested Karakara and the key is invalid. Didn't try the others in case they do work

1 hour ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Hopefully sharing them publicly is not actually illegal or something

You know, I think it would be better to delete the links, at least after some time. I'm not sure how Humble will react if they start getting too many requests to the same links from different IPs. And, yeah, giving them away is technically banned, i think.

11 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

You know, I think it would be better to delete the links, at least after some time. I'm not sure how Humble will react if they start getting too many requests to the same links from different IPs.

I was going to do so, yes, which is when I noticed they were broken and don't actually work. Guess I'm not doing anything illegal after all! Speaking of which,

12 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

And, yeah, giving them away is technically banned, i think.

Why do you think so, and why would it be?

6 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

I've read it in their policies at some point. Technically, you aren't supposed to give away things you've bought on forums and such. I personally don't care, I just think that some precautions need to be taken.

Looking into it, it's probably fine-ish if I use their 'gift' system. Which I did. And since they say I can gift the keys to my friends or family... Everybody's my friend!

How do you do, friend?

Just now, Mr Poltroon said:

Looking into it, it's probably fine-ish if I use their 'gift' system. Which I did. And since they say I can gift the keys to my friends or family... Everybody's my friend!

Exactly. :)

Spoiler

What I want to say, don't give away actual gift links. I simply open them on a different account and give away Steam keys. Just in case they check how many people access the same link.

1 minute ago, Dreamysyu said:

Hide contents

What I want to say, don't give away actual gift links. I simply open them on a different account and give away Steam keys. Just in case they check how many people access the same link.

Spoiler

Ironically, doing that would be far more illegal, since they actively tell people not to redistribute the steam keys.
The main difference seems to be that it looks like they'd have a hard time knowing I redistributed keys whereas they can probably tell when a gift link is used multiple times.

Why are we speaking in secret? It is not illegal to buy something and give it to someone else, at least not in many countries. What you can't do is to sell them or something similar. Steam probably doesn't even analyse if a key is used too often; this is me speaking, but they probably just see if it was used already. There's not even a link to share, as each key is randomly generated according to the software (steam).

The only case that I know where sharing keys was a huge issue was when people found out the Nintendo Wii Mini exploit, where people could forge keys to get Club points and free games - some were even selling these codes.

I am going to completely ignore all of these warnings like a smart person and post my extra links here. First come first serve basis n' all that.

Sunrider Liberation Day

Spoiler

0FF29-8PLYA-527YQ

Karakara 1

Spoiler

0MAPL-68GKW-IV2TN

Fault Milestone 1

Spoiler

0X08V-7X8D9-JGCGK

Fault Milestone 2 Above

Spoiler

0KM4L-3PGVW-FJQNB