I’m slightly late…

Dreamysyu

Maybe I should’ve waited a bit after the last delayed introduction, but, well, I’m at five hundred posts and I can’t let this milestone pass without celebrating.

And, yeah, I’m totally not that late… Like, really, I’m not lying… (I hope they don’t look at my registration date)

So, anyway, my name is Dreamysyu (not really) and I’m just another somewhat active member on Fuwanovel who never did his introduction before. :makina: In real life I’m an MSc student in Theoretical Physics. I love science, naturally, and some other things, like history and fiction of different kinds, including visual novels, obviously. I live in Moscow, Russia. Well, technically, not in the city itself, but in one of the smaller cities in the agglomeration. On the other hand, it pretty close and I travel there several times every week, so it wouldn’t be much of an overstatement to say that I live there.

I’m reading VNs since 2013, but I’m more of a casual reader and don’t really have much free time, so my total number of finished VNs is probably lower than you’d expect it to be from that. Or, at least, I’m totally incapable of using my time more or less efficiently, considering that recently I spend more time browsing this forum than actually reading them. My favorite VNs are Umineko, Muv-Luv Alternative and SubaHibi, followed by Fata Morgana and Tsukihime. And, yeah, considering that at first I used less legal ways to get VNs than I do now, you can probably guess how I originally found this site, but I honestly don’t remember when I discovered the forum. I remember coming here a few times before that, but I started actively lurking here a few months before I created the account in November 2015. I didn’t really post much at first, but recently I feel like the the evil spirits of the Moon possessed me and made me increase my rate of posting from a few posts a month to several post a day. Yeah, that’s literally the most probable explanation for what happened. Or, maybe I’m just bored, you know?

So, anyway, that’s it for my introduction! I hope I didn’t bore you. Let’s all get along in the future!

Since when the late introduction thread with milestone celebration I did became a new trend? :nokia: ...Thinking back, I was one of the first people to do a top X list. Did I became some sort of Fuwa It Girl???

Anyway, weeeeeeeeeeeeelcome Dreamy! Keep up the posting-instead-of-using-the-time-to-read-VNs!!!! See you in the next shitposting thread! :makina:

Welcome to Fuwa outlander

Hope you enjoy your stay! Don't get mud on the carpet.:jinpou:

Oh and do those Moscow girls really make you scream and shout?

One day I too will have 500 posts and then..something will happen.

34 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Since when the late introduction thread with milestone celebration I did became a new trend? :nokia: ...Thinking back, I was one of the first people to do a top X list. Did I became some sort of Fuwa It Girl???

Anyway, weeeeeeeeeeeeelcome Dreamy! Keep up the posting-instead-of-using-the-time-to-read-VNs!!!! See you in the next shitposting thread! :makina:

How's that pilot for Everybody Digs Maggie working out?

Thank you all, people! I definitely should've made this thread a bit sooner. :nokia:

1 hour ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Since when the late introduction thread with milestone celebration I did became a new trend? :nokia: 

Actually, I wanted to do it at my 100th post, but I thought it was too late. Well, you showed me that it's never too late to make an introduction thread. :maple:

46 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

Oh and do those Moscow girls really make you scream and shout?

Why don't you find out it by yourself? :illya:

7 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Any plans on what you are going to make your shiny new title?

I'm still thinking about that, so I'm just going to leave it as it is for now. :sachi:

2 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Seems Maggie showed us da wae...  #DeadMemesMakeDreams :OurLordAndSavior:

2 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

"I’m reading VNs since 2013, but I’m more of a casual reader and don’t really have much free time"

"My favorite VNs are Umineko, Muv-Luv Alternative and SubaHibi, followed by Fata Morgana and Tsukihime."

You're right you are a damn causal if this isn't in your favourites https://vndb.org/v16096 

But in all seriousness is it true?

When in mother Russia, VN's read you? 

Well that's another new record lol. I thought that my introduction was pretty late, but turn out you'll even later than me in regard of making introduction. Although then again, there's never be too late in regard of the introductions - it's still pretty notable though considering that it's the 500th post lol. Anyway, welcome to Fuwanovel even though you already been active for quite a while. Hope that you'll gonna have more fun at Fuwanovel here.

PS - As for my introduction, I did logged in back at December 2014 only to be occasionally posted here. But then it change when I'd made the introduction thread back at January 2016, and from there I did many posts at this forum.

Edited by littleshogun

Congratulation to your 500 post and finally you did your introduction. :rize:
Now we are both mates regarding delayed introduction. Yoroshiku 😊

Well, since I heard this Soundtrack: Last End Conductor (Awesome!) I am planning to read Umineko as soon as the ps3 patch is finished.

Before I forget it, welcome to Fuwanovel Senpai and I, too, hope we will get along in the future.

PS: Well, I wanted to like your post but I run out of likes today. Therefore I am going to do it later.

Edited by -soraa

8 minutes ago, -soraa said:

Congratulation to your 500 post and finally you did your introduction. :nico:

Now we are both mates regarding of delayed introduction. Yoroshiku 😊

Well, since I heard this Soundtrack: Last End Conductor (Awesome!) I am planning to read Umineko as soon as the ps3 patch is finished.

Before I forget it, welcome to Fuwanovel Senpai and I, too, hope we will get along in the future.

PS: Well, I wanted to like your post but I run out of likes today. Therefore I am going to do it later.

Thank you! :sachi: Actually, I also just ran out of likes, and I'll definitely give you one later.

8 minutes ago, Shiru said:

Oooomg, physics is literally the only subject I despise so much even tho I like other sciences lol, I kinda get traumatic when I see the word itself lmfao (chem student here tho xD;)
Wel...come, I guess? Enjoy your time on fuwa~

Thank you!

Well, yeah, things like that happen. :) For example, at some point in my life I thought of myself as completely incapable of learning foreign languages.

And, well, from what I've heard, modern chemistry and some parts of modern physics aren't that different from each other.