`

SomethingFunny31

Which VN should i read Next?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should i read?

• Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star-
    • Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji
    • Yosuga no Sora

Obviously Hoshizora no Memoria between those 3 VN's. However the translation of Hoshizora isn't really good but you should understand everything. 

But let me ask you a question, why those 3? 

Are you looking for a incest Route? 

Edited by -soraa

Oh, well... You know, you should think this over. I know that these 3 might seem like your only options right now, but there's always a way out. For example, you can jump off a bridge.

--------------------------

But, putting tasteless shitposting aside, Yosuga no Sora looks most interesting out of those two (please, don't touch Hoshimemo until they fix it, unless you're going for the original version), but it seems to only have a partial patch available? Do you mean to read it in Japanese?

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

9 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

--------------------------

But, putting tasteless shitposting aside, Yosuga no Sora looks most interesting out of those two (please, don't touch Hoshimemo until they fix it, unless you're going for the original version), but it seems to only have a partial patch available? Do you mean to read it in Japanese?

Most of the routes are 100% translated, one of them 80% and the other 30%. So I don't think it is much of a stretch really.

2 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

>See that Hoshizora is an option

>See if Kaguya is around

Be careful, SomethingFunny!!!!!!!! Memes are coming!!!!!!!!!

Resultado de imagem para The memes are coming

In regard of the poll, I decided to vote for Shinikiss. The reason is simple, because out of those three it's the shortest one so if you have less time you can finish that quickly. Not to mention that it has the most simplistic choice, namely that we only need to choose exactly one choice in the VN. Yes, only one choice which mean that you didn't need to use the walkthrough. As for the other choice, Hoshimemo was have quite long common route and Yousuga no Sora didn't fully translated (I'm curious when we gonna get the full patch). Regardless, have fun to play whichever VN that you decided.