Majikoi A-4 translations, Hacker needed? :3

Think i put this post in the wrong section xD, youshh!! .... So ive been thinking about this for the last few years Q.Q (Sorry in advanced) about translating Maji de watashi ni koi shinasai A-4. Im a bit scared that majitranslation might not translate A-4 because, a lot of people didnt really like the characters v.v, but im willing to translate it ^w^....

so now to the point,

Is there anyone that could help me with hacking the game so i can edit the script files? BC i have no clue how to start that... owo

message me if interested! :3

Edited by Zero Translations

1 hour ago, Zero Translations said:

Think i put this post in the wrong section xD, youshh!! .... So ive been thinking about this for the last few years Q.Q (Sorry in advanced) about translating Maji de watashi ni koi shinasai A-4. Im a bit scared that majitranslation might not translate A-4 because, a lot of people didnt really like the characters v.v, but im willing to translate it ^w^....

so now to the point,

Is there anyone that could help me with hacking the game so i can edit the script files? BC i have no clue how to start that... owo

I'm pretty sure Maji Translations plans on translating everything.

On 10.2.2018 at 4:05 PM, 1P1A said:

Your best bet is to contact Maji Translations, and see if they'll put you in touch with their hacker or at least hand you some tools. The A-1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/~∞ engines should all be relatively the same.

i tried but i dont think they have logged in here since Jan 2017... and their homepage contact info is just this site... 

On 10.2.2018 at 5:49 PM, Decay said:

I hope so, i was actually planning to go from A1 to A5  but i was in college at the time, now im just wasting time Q.Q...

On 10.2.2018 at 4:28 PM, Strike105X said:

The characters in 4 are awesome, why wouldn't anyone like Lin? oO

Her "gao" is cuteness overload...

I know \( ̄▽ ̄)/ but people ive talked to seem disinterested :/

Edited by Dergonu
Please don't triple post :/

On 10/02/2018 at 9:49 AM, Decay said:

Well, seing their current activity (and the fact that they ignored Zero's tool request?), the probability they stop after A3 is pretty high (if they even finish it one day).

On 10/02/2018 at 7:56 AM, Zero Translations said:

so now to the point,

Take a look here, maybe you'll find smething: https://tlwiki.org/?title=Tools

7 minutes ago, Kirashi said:

Well, seing their current activity (and the fact that they ignored Zero's tool request?), the probability they stop after A3 is pretty high (if they even finish it one day).

Take a look here, maybe you'll find smething: https://tlwiki.org/?title=Tools

thank you! ^w^, ill see if i can do anything with this.

17 minutes ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

afaik, majikoi using nexas engine, and there is no nexas tools available on tlwiki, also most of the tools are outdated
its been 2 day, and i wonder why op didnt search the forum, though i made script extraction thread with the great pains...

I'm new to fuwanovel ^w^' warui.. i actually made this account 2 days ago, so still learning how to navigate here atm v.v

51 minutes ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

afaik, majikoi using nexas engine, and there is no nexas tools available on tlwiki, also most of the tools are outdated
its been 2 day, and i wonder why op didnt search the forum, though i made script extraction thread with the great pains...

OMG you're totally right... My bad for this...

And I contest, as far as I know, Baldr Sky and Baldr Force EXE run on nexas

Edited by Kirashi

1 hour ago, Kirashi said:

And I contest, as far as I know, Baldr Sky and Baldr Force EXE run on nexas

yes, it is...

1 hour ago, Zero Translations said:

i downloaded it and i got this 
http://prntscr.com/idfncy 
still have no idea what to do

the author is kind enough to build it online which you can get it here, just head over the artifacts and download it.

12 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

yes, it is...

the author is kind enough to build it online which you can get it here, just head over the artifacts and download it.

Tried to run it but when i open the pac files i either get an error.
https://prnt.sc/idpmjq
which was supposed to get fixed by adding '<configuration> <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /> </configuration>'  to the .NET Framework
http://prntscr.com/idq8t3
did not work :/ . Then i tried other extractors but i could only get number code >.> 
https://prnt.sc/idqhly
nothing done yet v.v

38 minutes ago, Zero Translations said:

Im not sure if you're being sarcastic owo...well then, what do you have?

seriously mate, i live without internet, no smartphone either (it dead a while ago, and i have no cash to buy the new one), just my good ol nokia 206 and my beloved potato pc.
so unless i'm at my workplace, i cant connect to the net...

edit:
huh? why are we talking about this? anyway, i have no discord...
and looks like you havent figure out how to use the tools yet
majikoi script saved in *.bin format not *.pac, so you need to extract the *.pac and get the *.bin, and then load it with nxsbineditor

Edited by Huang Ling Yin

2 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

seriously mate, i live without internet, no smartphone either (it dead a while ago, and i have no cash to buy the new one), just my good ol nokia 206 and my beloved potato pc.
so unless i'm at my workplace, i cant connect to the net...

edit:
huh? why are we talking about this? anyway, i have no discord...
and looks like you havent figure out how to use the tools yet
majikoi script saved in *.bin format not *.pac, so you need to extract the *.pac and get the *.bin, and then load it with nxsbineditor

yea, No idea v.v

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Aaaaand... Everything ends here... So much for an effort. 

But seriously though.. Right now is a good time to start trying again since...
1) Maji translation team already had a website: https://majitranslations.wordpress.com/

2) 2020 almost end and everything should be blooming and lively again... hopefully.