Zaka and Derg reach 3k shitposts [GONE WRONG] [GONE SEXUAL] [GONE AMA]

Zakamutt

Zaka:

Why hello there fuwans and fuwanots, today me and the dorg have something special to announce…

Dorg:

You're pregnant?

Zaka:

Only with shitposts, man. So yeah we both passed 3k posts recently (dorg couldn't hold it and managed to go past 3k smh) and thought we should celebrate it in a special way.

Dorg:

Hey, the fact that I went past 3k just goes to show how good I am at shitposting.

Zaka:

There's a time and place for everything, you know. Though actually now that I think about it doing it at 3002 is like kind of a shitpost. Fuck.

Shitposting is deep, man.

Dorg:

Indeed. Bow before me, mortal!

So, what kind of special celebration did you have in mind? (insert gay joke) ;w;

Zaka:

A gay joke? Surely that particular knob has been polished well enough you don't even need lube to take it up the ass… uhh well I'd like to celebrate how amazing of a person I am, that ok with you?

Dorg:

Well, I mean, seeing as I have 2 more posts than you, I’d like to think of myself as more amazing, but… sure!

Zaka: You know, it's actually hard to think of..

[Actually, zaka is just too lazy to look up posts to link]

WHAT THE FUCK STOP FUCKING WITH ME META-ZAKA

[Look, you made me like this. It's time to pay the price for all your Ever17 shilling]

Fuck.

Dorg:

Can we just go back to gay jokes already? You're losing it.

Zaka:

Okay, so once upon a time there was a man named dorg. The Dorg was really stupid, as it thought that once you got 3k posts, people would have gay sex with you.

Turns out you need 4k posts.

Dorg:

Well, fuck. I mean… good.

Zaka:

(this is the reason dorg became a mod; everyone knows mods have more reason to post than most people, just look at Nosebleed (rip)) . Literally his only motivation is my swedish ass.

Dorg:

And know that I can ban you at any moment, so you better start shaking that ass for me, neko.

Zaka:

You mean misclick the "spammer" button? wwwwwwwwwwwww

Dorg:

@Asonn SouDesuKa?

Zaka:

Well memed, sir.

Dorg:

Now, let’s get back to this celebration.

Zaka:

I guess since it's a celebration for both of us we should have something about you as well… let's see, let's celebrate you getting back from Japanese uni hell to nice, cold, dreary, girls don't randomly fuck you Norway!

Dorg:

Fuck my life. Take me back.

Zaka:

Just tl that shitty moege fandisc to dull the pain man.

Dorg:

Ok desu.

TLnote: Ok Desu means yes in Spanish.

Zaka:

そうですか

TLNote: "Shikata ga nai deSU", means "the pleasure of being cummed inside by a humanoid canine"

Dorg:

Now, let’s put the tide pod eating aside for a moment, and start a juicy AMA.

Zaka:

So you know how AMA's are all boring and overdone? Well they still are and honestly we should kill ourselves, but at least ours has one little twist. See, you can ask any question you want… but you gotta specify who it's to (or if you want, pick both I guess…). Zaka will answer all questions to Dorg. Dorg will fail to answer all questions to Zaka because he sucks, but I'll let him try anyway out of pity.

Dorg:

*Hovers over “mark as spammer” button for a second.*

So there you have it! Ask us anything! But please, make it spicy.

Zaka:

You may ask questions in the master language (English) as well as Japanese. I have no idea why you'd want to use an inferior language such as Japanese though tbh. Anyway, enjoy or something~

3 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Spent over 30 minutes only to be spammed. Sounds like 2016 all over again. :makina:

Dorg:

On one hand, this is true. On the other, this was started as a shitpost, so I suppose I can't complain that hard. On the third ha--- AAGH STOp PuLLING MY DICK ZAKA IT'S NOT A HAND NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT TO BE

1 minute ago, Zakamutt said:

Dorg:

On one hand, this is true. On the other, this was started as a shitpost, so I suppose I can't complain that hard. On the third ha--- AAGH STOp PuLLING MY DICK ZAKA IT'S NOT A HAND NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT TO BE

Glad you're posting things from the post because I was too lazy to read a single line of it.

4 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

What's the best food you've ever eaten?

Dorg:

So once upon a time there was this loli and [THIS CONTENT REMOVED TO COMPLY WITH FORUM RULES] [THIS CONTENT REMOVED TO PRESERVE SANITY] [THIS CONTENT REMOVED DUE TO BUG FUCKING] [THIS CONTENT REMOVED FOR BEING TOO GAY]

2 minutes ago, Fiddle said:

In case there was any doubt regarding your sexual orientation, neither of you said "no homo" throughout that entire exchange.

Derg:

Wanna join in? Call over Helvetica too while you're at it to uncensor my dick, its been covered in pixels ever since I arrived in Japan (´・ω・`)