VNS like HunniePop or Booty Calls?

Mkilbride

Weird request I know. But I got a friend who loves this types of games. I can't get her into what I consider "real" VNS you know. She loves these smut / hybrid game type VNs and whatnot. Thing is I have no real idea about them, but was looking for some suggestions for her and I didn't know where else to ask.

Tried getting her into stuff like Utwaremono or Brave Soul or something but nah. She just wants basic smutty ones without much depth.

46 minutes ago, Strike105X said:

Hei Mk fancy seeing you hear :p, based on your description i can think of Mirror or generally games published by sakura games:

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=SakuraGame

(Many also have 18+ variants)

Uhhh, buying things from SakuraGame is like donating money to your local nazi party, but I guess they indeed have a lot of ecchi...

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

On 10/02/2018 at 5:02 AM, Mkilbride said:

Weird request I know. But I got a friend who loves this types of games. I can't get her into what I consider "real" VNS you know. She loves these smut / hybrid game type VNs and whatnot. Thing is I have no real idea about them, but was looking for some suggestions for her and I didn't know where else to ask.

Tried getting her into stuff like Utwaremono or Brave Soul or something but nah. She just wants basic smutty ones without much depth.

So smutty stuff with some light gameplay elements?

Eiyuu Senki (light strategy)
Hunie Cam (light sim from same people who made Hunie Pop)
Lightning Raidy (light RPG)

Nekopara series :makina:

Ridiculously cute girls, doing cute things, and being in some over the top sex scenes. You can even set chest size to maximum, and drag the screen to see the tits bounce. Vol2 also has a cute feature where you can mouse over and pet the catgirls (the reactions are adorable).

3 hours ago, Mkilbride said:

Oh hey. @Strike105X

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but she doesn't really want to do a lot of reading, as the ones I mentioned she likes smut + gameplay, not so much the reading.  Not even talking about hentai here, just ecchi / smutty.

Mirror and many from that publisher i linked has just what you needed ;).

Edited by Strike105X

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2018 at 11:14 AM, Mkilbride said:

Oh hey. @Strike105X

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but she doesn't really want to do a lot of reading, as the ones I mentioned she likes smut + gameplay, not so much the reading.  Not even talking about hentai here, just ecchi / smutty.

Maybe she will like something like this ( 18+ patch )