Would you still continue reading VNs if, starting from today, all H-scenes were banned?

Dreamysyu

19 minutes ago, Asonn said:

Yes. I would celebrate! No shitty nukiges and no forced and badly written H-scenes. What else could I ask for. 

My thoughts exactly my friend. If that happened many people would no longer be ashamed to admit that we read VNs. Lets be fair. Many of use live in very conservative countries so we are often misunderstood. VNs as a medium has many advantages. Just route system alone is a major thing. VNs have also proved that they can have an interesting and well written stories: S;G, Umineko, Morgana, Ever 17, Higurashi etc.

As for me, I definitely would. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure it would lead into some unhealthy changes in the industry, and I'm not sure if the new VNs would be as appealing to me as the old ones. Nobody really mentions it, but for me one of the main advantages VNs have compared to other media is that they are automatically 18+, so they don't have to deal with all this crap like toning down violent scenes and touching extremely controversial topics.

49 minutes ago, Asonn said:

Yes. I would celebrate! No shitty nukiges and no forced and badly written H-scenes. What else could I ask for. 

22 minutes ago, Sparteh said:

My thoughts exactly my friend. If that happened many people would no longer be ashamed to admit that we read VNs. Lets be fair. Many of use live in very conservative countries so we are often misunderstood. VNs as a medium has many advantages. Just route system alone is a major thing. VNs have also proved that they can have an interesting and well written stories: S;G, Umineko, Morgana, Ever 17, Higurashi etc.

A picture paints a thousand words.

iwi69h.jpg

I have nothing to say but that's exactly what I am thinking.
If H-Scenes no longer exist anymore then maybe there would be more great VN, more VN's in english and better publisher and MoeNovel wouldn't exist in the first place. Because they don't have a reason to delete the H-Scenes anymore. :wahaha:

I actually don't care if there are no H-Scenes anymore because most of the time I skipp them but I don't like censorship^^ 
The only H-Scenes I liked was in Yumiko's Route in Grisaia :yumiko:

Edited by -soraa

4 hours ago, Asonn said:

Yes.

4 hours ago, HMN said:

Ye

3 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Yes!

3 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

As for me, I definitely would.

3 hours ago, -soraa said:

I actually don't care if there are no H-Scenes