Gamecube recommendations

Kenshin_sama

So I was digging through some of my old stuff and came across a Gamecube I use to play over a decade ago, and I've gotten a sudden urge to get back into it. Anyone got any recs for me?

I've already played Paper Mario, Smash Brothers, X2 Wolverine's Revenge, X-Men Legends, Super Mario Sunshine, and Viewtiful Joe. I'm mainly looking for single-player platformers and RPGs, but feel free to suggest anything from other genres.

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Pikmin 2, Luigi's Mansion, Medal Of Honor: Frontline, Harvest Moon, Rogue Leader, Timesplitters: Future Perfect

6 hours ago, tahu157 said:

Kirby Air Ride. It's a really relaxing game but really only fun if you're playing with a group.

Man, that brings back some fond memories.

Edited by Andromis
Spelling

I did tried my Gamecube emulator on my laptop, but no luck because it was too slow. Anyway as for recommendations you can't go wrong with both of Tales of Symphonia and Baten Kaitos duology, although the later were quite hard though. Other than that, both of Fire Emblem (9 and 10) and Skies of Arcadia should be interesting. Oh, and by the way all of my recommendations here were RPGs so it should be good. As for platformer, I could only think Donkey Kong. Hope the recommendation will be help.

Edited by littleshogun

5 hours ago, Andromis said:

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Pikmin 2, Luigi's Mansion, Medal Of Honor: Frontline, Harvest Moon, Rogue Leader, Timesplitters: Future Perfect

just pick everything i was gonna why dont you?! :reeee:

2 hours ago, Clephas said:

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

There are references to this game throughout anime media, so it is worth playing... though if you hate horror, it isn't a good choice.

hasnt aged well but its a solid horror game nonetheless.

2 hours ago, Clephas said:

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

I Was going to recommend that! It is a nice horror game, I like the sanity system.

But anyway, I recommend TLoZ: Twilight Princess, Sonic Heroes (I'm a bit biased on this one, but, playing just one campaign from time to time is nice), Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime... if anything more comes to mind I'll post again.

Edited by Guest

Thanks for the recs, guys. ^_^

I think I'll give both the Zelda games a try first and work my way down the list. Eternal Darkness seems like an interesting game, even though it's completely out of my genre. I'm kinda weak when it comes to horror games. I can handle horror movies just fine, but since gaming is a little more immersive to me, I tend to get spooked out a little more.

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance is gonna be pretty tough to buy with even its used price at the $90 range. Might have to wait for a cheap one to pop up on Ebay (if anyone's willing to sell for a good price, hit me up).

Edited by Kenshin_sama