Has Moege Ever Improved Your Life?

Odenvard

While moege/charage are often weak and stereotypical, I can honestly say that some of them have had good influences on my life.  The catharsis from nakige, the laughter from comedic scenes... and occasional first-class games that pop out of nowhere.  All of these things serve to reduce my life stress and make me feel better.  I've never denied that charage/moege have their positive points and can have good influence...  though stereotypical moege bashing is fun, sometimes.

14 hours ago, Kabu said:

Indirectly I suppose. Moege can actually have a lot of little lessons about living the day to day that can help out in a stressful situation, and they themselves are also great stress relievers, being light and fluffy.

They also inspired me to start Moege February, where I shall read only Moege (and maybe an occasional Charage) in defiance of those who would defy us.

Viva la Revolution

I agree with this. Plus they're nice and relaxing so it's easy to be drawn in and wind up enjoying the hijinks that ensure in the story. So there's life improvement in that it's providing entertainment that is entertaining (not everything does this) and can improve my mood when I do read it, and also (like said by Kabu), you can draw a few life lessons here and there from the story presented, 

As much as I like deep, heavy stories, it can be difficult to move from one to the other without a break, and a moege can work very well as a palate cleanser. 

16 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Good taste. Best girls <3

Dysfunctional relationships are a real turnoff.  I feel like if Ai were a guy people would be calling it toxic, creepy, and weird.

As for the topic, sure, moege have improved my life.  Some of them are quite fun.  And I get to read a topic like this, with only the choicest, saltiest posts from people who seem to be under the impression that moege are the Seven Seals, and if you read too many of them then Evil shall befall you.  :salt::salt::salt:

I haven't really read any moeges. I tried once Nekopara but I couldn't get past the first hour, so yeah. However, although it doesn't technically count, what would be the equivalent of moege in anime did improve my mood. For instance, Non non biyori is an anime that always brings me a peaceful and charming feeling and helps me relax and feel overall better, allowing me to forget any RL worries if only for a while.