Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I 've been wandering for long until I found this place, then I went of to wander some more, and then I came back here.

Using this forum only to peek at walkthrougs I cought myself on reading other topics. 

" Well what those slightly weired, antisocial outcasts who love playing vn's are writing, here cant be of any value."

But still I keept on lurking around. After wasting somewhat a bit of my life on playing vn's I realised there really is nobody whom I may speak to about those. 

Vn's are painfully unpopular in Poland (which is where I live). We have some guys who watch anime, play weired jap games, but for my whole life from all the people I met nobody mentioned that this stuff exists. 

All my life I was wandering, feeling that there is something missing. Once I played ,lets say, normie games like Life is strange , and some other games by Tell Talle Games I had an inkling of what is it that I am missing. Then came neptunia games. 

Since I work as an ship's engineer, I travel a lot on board a ship that is. Usually one trip is around 4 months. Yep 4 months of not-so-good-foodie, away from friends and familly, working hard, day or night to keep a tanker going. Fixing engines as big as a house, and also engines that are  smaller, this job is kinda romantic you can say. Seeing the effect of your work as a giant ship moving is great. 

 

However being closed in small space with the same guys for 4 months is no good. This Is why i liked vns so much. It is a perfect contrast to what I am experiancing everyday at work. 

People just go crazy somtimes on a ship. That is common knowledge, I think. One time I had a rather bad time during my trip. It wouldn't be too much to say that thanks to cherfullnes of Neptune from Neptunia series keept me sane. I know those games are not pure VN but there is 2D and textboxes so....

 

Oh God what a chaotic post. I am just saying that this warm and fuzzy feeling while playing a good vn is important to me. 

I think that games that are all about developing human realtionships, and making all the right choices, just can't go wrong. I noticed I became less weired and antisocial because of playing vn's...huh quite the oposite of what one might expect. I see there are guys like me here . 

 

So... Hi everybody, I will try to post somethinng somtimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Witaj na Fuwanovel! :)

12 minutes ago, BlackCatPrincess said:

"Well what those slightly weired, antisocial outcasts who love playing vn's are writing, here cant be of any value."

Well, I was trying to get angry at that assumption on what kind of people populate this site, but it's pretty much correct, isn't it? :vinty:

However, never underestimate the ability of antisocial weirdos to write interesting stuff. A lot of creative people fit into that category (not trying to sell myself as a creative person BTW, it's quite the opposite, but some say my writing isn't the worst either). :P

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings and welcome to the Fuwa forums! Neptunia is a pretty great game But I didn't beat the game yet since I stopped halfway. JRPG is kinda hard for me and I prefer Western RPGs like Baldur's Gate or Dragon Age Origins. However I had tons of fun playing it so i might go back to it in the foreseeable future.:mare: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Templarseeker said:

 i might go back to it in the foreseeable future.:mare: 

You do that!!!:pyaa: I dont know on what machine are you playing the game but when I was playing it on psvita and pc( with ps4 controller) There was a button to skip all the combat animation ( the button above left trigger or just L on ps vita)making grinding and lvling much much quicker, making  battles last only few seconds, and making me look like a maniac, mushing all the buttons in fast-forward :wahaha:. It should make the game easier for you to beat.

 

25 minutes ago, Akshay said:

Welcome to Fuwa. It is a great place to talk about VN's.

And nice to hear that you play Neptunia. I wasted 2 years of my life on this.

That was not a wasted time. Neptunia is one of few things that made me laught spontaneously. Its a great read with good jokes and a very positive vibe that makes you laught inside :Chocola:, just a little, all the time. I just hope the next nep-game will be more like the old ones the 4GO is stripped from what I loved most about the series, and live 2D. srsly what the hell?!:pyaa:

 

54 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Witaj na Fuwanovel! :)

Well, I was trying to get angry at that assumption on what kind of people populate this site, but it's pretty much correct, isn't it? :vinty:

However, never underestimate the ability of antisocial weirdos to write interesting stuff. A lot of creative people fit into that category (not trying to sell myself as a creative person BTW, it's quite the opposite, but some say my writing isn't the worst either). :P

siema

 

:P

I had no intention to insult anyone. It is quite obvious that we are not the usual crowd. but that is good. Most of the usuall people are worthless and it really takes time and patience to fish out the right ones, whom can be called friends.

 

Thanks for the warm welcome, but i need to go now. My apartment just suddenly turned into a dump:vinty: and i have to deal with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and I wish I could play Neptunia here although my laptop definitely couldn't handle that though so unfortunately the answer was I can't play Neptunia here. Quite an interesting job you have there, so if you need some interesting VN to accompany you on the journey (Or just want to play) then you could ask us here. Hope you have fun here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and I wish I could play Neptunia here although my laptop definitely couldn't handle that though so unfortunately the answer was I can't play Neptunia here. Quite an interesting job you have there, so if you need some interesting VN to accompany you on the journey (Or just want to play) then you could ask us here. Hope you have fun here.

The fist 2 neptunia games don't have a high graphic requirement, and can be played on an intel graphics card, even on a pretty garbage-tier laptop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Akshay said:

The fist 2 neptunia games don't have a high graphic requirement, and can be played on an intel graphics card, even on a pretty garbage-tier laptop.

Aye, PC versions are ported from the Vita remakes I guess, but they're still essentially 7-8 years-old games, at this point they should run on a potato.

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlackCatPrincess said:

" Well what those slightly weired, antisocial outcasts who love playing vn's are writing, here cant be of any value."

:michiru: I'd say it would be rude if it wasn't so accurate. :wahaha:

6 hours ago, BlackCatPrincess said:

Since I work as an ship's engineer, I travel a lot on board a ship that is. Usually one trip is around 4 months. Yep 4 months of not-so-good-foodie, away from friends and familly, working hard, day or night to keep a tanker going. Fixing engines as big as a house, and also engines that are  smaller, this job is kinda romantic you can say. Seeing the effect of your work as a giant ship moving is great. 

Huh, quite an interesting profession you have there.

Anyway, welcome to Fuwa! I hope, you'll enjoy your time here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaaaah, a fellow engineer! But I don't work in a ship, but if there's any job opportunities, pls tell me :wahaha: *sobs in unemployment*

Welcome to fuwaaaa! We promise we won't weird you out... most of time!

Edited by MaggieROBOT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Welcome to Fuwa the place where you were meant to be, destined to be

If you need any vn suggestions don't hesitate to ask

5 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Aaaaah, a fellow engineer! But I don't work in a ship, but if there's any job opportunities, pls tell me :wahaha: *sobs in unemployment*

Welcome to fuwaaaa! We promise we won't weird you out... most of time!

Speak for yourself:maple:We're all mad here after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and I wish I could play Neptunia here although my laptop definitely couldn't handle that though so unfortunately the answer was I can't play Neptunia here. Quite an interesting job you have there, so if you need some interesting VN to accompany you on the journey (Or just want to play) then you could ask us here. Hope you have fun here.

Like the guys before me said anything can run first two Neptunias. And YES PLEASE DO GIVE ME RECOMMENDATIONS!!! Since I still have some free time before my school starts and it is snowing so what else should I be doing than visual novels?

 

1 hour ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Aaaaah, a fellow engineer! But I don't work in a ship, but if there's any job opportunities, pls tell me :wahaha: *sobs in unemployment*

Welcome to fuwaaaa! We promise we won't weird you out... most of time!

That is kinda sad you will not try to weird me all the time... (psss ..... there are plenty maritime jobs waiting, all well paid, the problem is that employers expect you to be born with 5 years of experiance ;P)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Fuwa!

13 hours ago, BlackCatPrincess said:

weired, antisocial outcasts”

As has been said, that’s us alright.

13 hours ago, BlackCatPrincess said:

It wouldn't be too much to say that thanks to cherfullnes of Neptune from Neptunia series keept me sane.

:thumbsup:

Nep Nep represents all that is good.  I love your avatar.

 

Edited by finiteHP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×