Sup Everyone

Pockets

Hey everyone. I've just recently got into visual novels/sim dates. I'm an artist, weather I'll be working with others on their project or not, is yet to be known. As Currently I'm working on my project. 
There's not much for me to say. Pleased to meet you all!

Heyo Person! Welcome to the forums! :o)

On a side note, don't call VNs dating sims unless they're hybrid, since even romance VNs have proper terms and VNs are very different from dat sims, but I'm just nitpickin' and whining so don't bother with me.

Edited by Guest

Hello there and welcome to Fuwa!

Well, if you have a project then there's probably much more that can be said, but no pressure. ;) Hope you'll have fun posting.

2 minutes ago, Thatcomicguy said:

with the occasionally shit posters to keep things interesting.

I wonder if the intensity of shitposting will change now that we have installed all those new scarecr... I mean, moderators. ^^

53 minutes ago, Thatcomicguy said:

Welcome to Fuwa! If there's anything don't understand just leave a post, we're all decent people here... with the occasionally shit posters to keep things interesting. :wahaha: 

My name alone is an indicator on how decent of a person I am.

Hello new person. Welcome to this den of denizen degenerates. We're a happy bunch around here as you might find. Hope you stick around so I can convert you to my anti-moege task force...I mean, recommend you some of my favourite VNs. :mare:

6 hours ago, Pockets said:

Hey everyone. I've just recently got into visual novels/sim dates. I'm an artist, weather I'll be working with others on their project or not, is yet to be known. As Currently I'm working on my project. 
There's not much for me to say. Pleased to meet you all!

Sorry for be late here. Welcome to Fuwanovel, and other than the idea for VN projects you could ask us VN Recommendation as well. Nice to meet you too, and hope you have fun here.

Edited by littleshogun