Villian/Evil Heroine Characters?

Soulre4per999

so... i'm looking for a visual novel that has a villainous or evil heroine. I've really been getting into characters Like evil otherworldly Road Kamelot from D.Grayman and the mass murderer Magane Chikujoin from Re:Creators. they genuinely make my heart skip a beat. I love intelligent, cunning, Chaotic Neutral-Chaotic Evil characters. this doesn't necessarily mean I like yandere characters. I despise Yuko Gasai from future diary. I am not quite sure how to describe the difference. but yes, i'm looking for a visual novel with that kind of female character in it. if it's got some sort of romance or choice driven element, thats an added plus. i'm just sick of reading visual novels where all the girls all good people.

9 minutes ago, Soulre4per999 said:

so... i'm looking for a visual novel that has a villainous or evil heroine. I've really been getting into characters Like evil otherworldly Road Kamelot from D.Grayman and the mass murderer Magane Chikujoin from Re:Creators. they genuinely make my heart skip a beat. I love intelligent, cunning, Chaotic Neutral-Chaotic Evil characters. this doesn't necessarily mean I like yandere characters. I despise Yuko Gasai from future diary. I am not quite sure how to describe the difference. but yes, i'm looking for a visual novel with that kind of female character in it. if it's got some sort of romance or choice driven element, thats an added plus. i'm just sick of reading visual novels where all the girls all good people.

For you https://vndb.org/g1097.

Kamio Ami from Semiramis no Tenbin

Ami is highly manipulative and borderline sociopathic, but she does have something resembling a sense of honor (limited as it is to those she likes).  However, honor goes out the window when it comes to achieving her objectives, and she rejects authority (especially over her) categorically.  She is extremely cynical about the value of common mores and sees none in the unspoken rules of society, save that they give her levers to use to move people to her will.  On the rare occasions someone manages to get her to make a promise, she will keep it... but she is very good at breaking the spirit of an agreement without breaking the word of it.

Heroine name below is a spoiler for the game she is in

Spoiler

Sanada Setsuko from the original Shugo no Tate

She is a first-class actress, spy, and assassin, experienced in murder and about as ruthless as they come.  Unless she is forced to take off her mask to protect herself, she will never reveal her true self.

Anora from Venus Blood Hypno

While she is loving and deeply protective of her brother, all other living beings are only of interest to her in how they can be of use to her brother... including herself.  She has no morals, no qualms about any act for his sake, but she is also utterly and completely sane, with no inherent contradictions to her personality or outlook on life. 

Okada Iori from Kikan Bakumatsu Ibun Last Cavalier

A true yandere whose every motivation for acting is to please the people she loves.  She kills without mercy and with pleasure, never fearing how those other than the ones she loves see her. 

Mai from Akagoei 3

Mai is a prodigy of the Forbidden Zone, a place where children kill others in order to obtain food and the weak die in droves at the hands of the strong.  She kills and tortures with pleasure, and she will do anything to fulfill her need for dominance.

Amatsu Kanata from Devils Devel Concept

Kanata is very much the incarnation of arrogance in a humanoid form.  Most people are just a means to and end to her, and she is rarely far from 'crossing the line'.  She is highly intelligent, strategically manipulative, efficient, and ruthless.

Elceranto D Anoyance from Draculius

To her family, she is a mother, lover, mentor, and caretaker.  To humans, she is an indifferent predator.  To the enemies of her family, she is a terrifying incarnation of death, merciless and unstoppable.

Lilith from Tokyo Babel

The first wife of Adam from the bible, an ancient demon who drags the protagonist, Setsuna, into Tokyo Babel, promising to use him up in the pursuit of completing the process of traveling through purgatory.  While the Lilith Setsuna meets does not seem demonic on the surface, she is merely an illusion so perfectly created that it has a life and personality of its own, indistinguishable from reality, even to itself.

Redear from Yurikago yori Tenshi Made

The 'other perspective' heroine of the story.  She is a demonized angel (an angel who has resurrected her deceased maker and thus lost the limits her master placed on her personality and powers), who sees humans as toys to be disassembled or used as needed.  Like all angels, she fundamentally wants to die, but she is also fundamentally incapable of suicide.  On a whim, she dismembers and tortures human beings, her small hands easily mangling flesh and bone with the lightest of touches.

All the Heroines of Blade x Bullet

Ranging from a psychopathic serial killer who kills and eats the people she loves to a nihilistic heroine who wants to burn the world to ash, none of these heroines are sane in any true sense of the word.

Irina E Tolstaya from Shinigami no Testament

Obsessed with the dead, unstable, and more than a bit out there, this puppet-user is one of the stranger heroines from this game.  She is also fundamentally evil, as her treatment of everyone outside those she loves (Roza and possibly the protagonist) shows.

If you don't mind a yuri game, then:

Mako from Seisai no Resonance fits well. The first 2 seconds of the game has her trying to kill the main character. :P

The rest of the heroines are also pretty cool, and none of them are really purely "good" people. Their backstories are very interesting, especially Nagi and Yayako.