Almost a year later...

MaggieROBOT

Maybe I should have waited until it was a full year, but eh, I was bored. And I reached 400 posts, celebration song!

I noticed that I'm here in this damn forum for 10 months now, not so much compared to the senpais but still some accomplishment. Hell, I never thought that I would come back here so often, must be some kind of curse. Or maybe, gasp, I actually enjoy spending time here! I could use the time to read visual novels instead, but time management was never my strongest asset.

Well well, I was all nostalgic and then I remember that I never did an introduction thread. Until now. But at this point is kinda pointless, because by now, people must be aware of how I really am. Or not, I don't know, not sure if anyone stalks me. I hope not. Anyway, just for formalities, hi, name's Maggie, 24, Virgo, blood type O, Castlevania is my game, Carnival Phantasm is my anime, Pandora Hearts is my manga, steel is my body and fire is my blood. You must have already see me around either doing serious posts about girl games or shitposting in general, so if you remember me for either of those, I'm glad I did my job well and my contribuitions to this site weren't in vain. And it will be on that time that I'll be an important addition to this team.

So, with nothing more to discuss, I decided to look back in what I did here in this past year, like a review of myself. So let's see...

- I did a lot of VNR troubleshooting back when I joined and saw at least 67 noobs that create an account just to ask why the text didn't appear. Pick the text thread, pick the text thread yo, pick the text thread. I said that so many times, I can make a rap with it;
- Why didn't I just ignore them? Because I actually found a fujoshi friend doing it, back in May I think :3  We still talk to this day, every day;
- Speaking of friends, I'm glad I found some nice, adorable and slightly weird people derailing threads and shitposting here. So yeah, even shit had it's purpose;
- I got myself a harem even;
- I think I talk bad about Comyu some 103 times;
- And talk good about Shingakkou other 134 times;
- Played a lot of free BL and otomeges that I found around;
- And 179 new games ended up in my backlog, rip;
- Not counting non VN things, le double rip;
- Made 248 edits to my posts. What even is english?
- My most liked content was in the "realistic romance in VNs" thread. And I just said "No, and that's why it's good". See people, sometimes less is more! Or something...
- I saw things... I wanted to unsee things...
- Actually, I guess I became a bit more degenerated these last months. It's you guys fault;
- I'm also way less productive now;
- Joking, I love this place. (Obs: this last one may vary with my mood)

Yeeeep, sounds like that was a busy year! I hope to be with you guys one more year! Or be able to free myself from this place and be productive agaaaaaaaaaaaaain!

AMA, except my three sizes. And post some pretty boys while you do so, please, thank you.

Does Keima count as a Pretty BoyTM? I've seen some serious discussions on this topic.

Katsuragi.Keima.full.584048.jpg

Well, now that you've mentioned 400 posts, you'll definitely have to prepare something special for the 666th one.

In the meantime, I hope you won't give up on writing about BL and Otome. ;)

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

2 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Does Keima count as a Pretty BoyTM? I've seen some serious discussions on this topic.

Katsuragi.Keima.full.584048.jpg

Well, now that you've mentioned 400 posts, you'll definitely have to prepare something special for the 666th one.

In the meantime, I hope you won't give up on writing about BL and Otome. ;)

Which anime is this? 

Also congratulations for almost one year, don't worry, this website will ruin your life in more ways than you think. 

Yay, lots of people to reply to, so I'll just tag everyone because you'll get a notification if I quote you anyway, at least it won't be another long ass post.

@Palas That's one hawt gaze there, I accept your gift :P

@Ranzo Oh, my lovely devil, what my time would be without you? Probably more useful. That Archer kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Kiriririri (Yeah, 4 ris, I got it right!) I'm not too sure myself either, especially on the slightly strange part.

@Plk_Lesiak Classy boys are always welcomed! And my 666th post will definetly break this foru... eer, forget that.

@Dergonu I'm planning something memetastic, just need more 99 shitposting pauaa (furi: power).

@eris Welcome aboard, you can be my partner in crime! Also, good taste in pretty boys, thumbs up!

@mitchhamilton I hate you too and now I'm asking Kaguya to make a anger reaction just to attach to your posts.

@Kurisu-Chan Is it too late to cry for help? Should I go back in time?

@Novel21 That's some welcome, mitch, good pretty bois and all!!!

@PapaRabbi Another step toward happy ending of the route!!!

10 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Yay, lots of people to reply to, so I'll just tag everyone because you'll get a notification if I quote you anyway, at least it won't be another long ass post.

@Ranzo Oh, my lovely devil, what my time would be without you? Probably more useful. That Archer kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Kiriririri (Yeah, 4 ris, I got it right!) I'm not too sure myself either, especially on the slightly strange part.

@Plk_Lesiak Classy boys are always welcomed! And my 666th post will definetly break this foru... eer, forget that.

@Dergonu I'm planning something memetastic, just need more 99 shitposting pauaa (furi: power).

@eris Welcome aboard, you can be my partner in crime! Also, good taste in pretty boys, thumbs up!

@mitchhamilton I hate you too and now I'm asking Kaguya to make a anger reaction just to attach to your posts.

Oh it surely would be filled with nothing but sadness and desolation. How did you ever survive before me? Plus that link is for a body pillow in case you are interested.:maple:

2 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

I can definitely tell you not to try to build any kind of time machine...don't want to end up in a bad situation, right? 

More people to respond! (I'll give you your like when I'll actually have some)

@Dreamysyu Hey there, stealth friend that just appeared here! :mare:

@Zakamutt Why the best guys are always already taken? *Sighs* www

Oh hi @Akimoto Masato (read in Tommy Wiseau's voice for maximum effect)

Hi @VirginSmasher, I saw in another thread that you think that we have way too much moege in the western market, I agree with you, pleased to make your acquaintance

1 hour ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Hi @VirginSmasher, I saw in another thread that you think that we have way too much moege in the western market, I agree with you, pleased to make your acquaintance

Well, if you believe moege is being localized too often, then we can definitely be internet acquaintances. 

Well I have the same problem as you, namely that I'm browsing too much here so much that it took my time that should be spent for playing VNs lol. Saw the thread in the introduction section, and I thought you already introduced yourself here only to find that turn out you still didn't created the thread here yet lol. So the introduction was certainly very late, but at least it's not as late as me when I introduced myself more than one year after sign in here. Since you're already very well known by the community here, let me say welcome to Fuwanovel introduction page and hope you'll enjoy have even more fun at this community.

PS - Quite nice dedication of you for counting the number of your activity at this forum I suppose.

Edited by littleshogun