MUltiple Girls VN

Eurekachan26

31 minutes ago, r0xm2n said:

What do you mean by "multiple girls"? That's quite vague. If you mean VN's where there are multiple routes where you can romance a girl, then there's lots of VN's like that out there.

Sorry for that.   With multiple girls I mean more than the common 4-5 heroines.   Not saying those VN with 3 or so girls are bad, but I like harem master routes with many diferent girls.    Eiyuu Senki have like 2-3 girls per "country" with a total of 30+  while Koihime Musou have.....15 girls more or less.   Not saying I am looking only for VN with that amount of girls, just looking for some recomendations of VN what have more than 5 girls and maybe a harem master route.

Hope I am more clear now.  :)

Edited by Eurekachan26
fixing text

14 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Spiritual Predecessor to Sakura Dungeon? :wahaha:

Spiritual predecessor to Demon Master Chris which is the spiritual predecessor to Sakura Dungeon, so yeah not that dar fetched.

25 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

You probably reached your limit for the last 24 hours. It's about 20 likes for backers, I think?

Oh, that's possible I guess. Strange I never reached it before, I usually like posts pretty indiscriminately. Thank you for the info (can't give you a "thank you" reaction ATM). :D

20 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Spiritual predecessor to Demon Master Chris which is the spiritual predecessor to Sakura Dungeon, so yeah not that dar fetched.

And another post I can't award with a like. What a twisted tyranny this reaction limit is. :notlikemiya:

-----------

Sorry for derailing the thread Eureka-chan. ごめんなさい

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

For the recommendation, then I guess Seinarukana would be fitting since it have six heroines and it end quite on a happy end. There's also both of Yoake and To Heart 2, in which it have six and ten heroines (Just nine routes though) respectively and most importantly it's very light hearted. Oh, and there's Chrono Clock as well in which it exactly have six heroines with each own of sex scenes. Hope my post will be helpful to you.

9 hours ago, Eurekachan26 said:

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

I found this....yandere game, wondering why someone would play a VN where you might end dead.   XD

There's charme in Yandere girls, as long as you're safe on the other side of the screen :D

After all, no real girl will probably ever love you like a Yandere would 8)

Edited by Overlord87