Does refractory period not exist in eroge?

Zznbh

11 minutes ago, Zznbh said:

Every eroge I play I see the protagonist going for multiple rounds, yet here I am wondering how the hell that's possible. People that can ejaculate multiple times in a succession is supposed to be very rare, but apparently every single eroge protagonist has this ability.

That word\action doesn't exist in Eroge, what are you talking about?

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

I think women in vns suffer from a similar affliction that causes them to get easily wet from half assed foreplay and come to complition with minimal effort on behalf of the dude (most of the effort comes from the chic's hips moving on their own)

That's because female characters are extremely trope-based in visual novels, especially in terms of sex 

I'd copy a h scene from a moege here, redact the names, and it'd probably take 20 tries for people to guess the source game right

49 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

I think women in vns suffer from a similar affliction that causes them to get easily wet from half assed foreplay and come to complition with minimal effort on behalf of the dude (most of the effort comes from the chic's hips moving on their own)

Don't forget squirting! Gallons and gallons of it.

I couldn't play Wanko because the ~knowledgeable~ Soapland-raised protagonist was so wrong about literally every aspect of female pleasure and sex.

1 hour ago, Silvz said:

I have only read "period" and I was wondering how there are multiple girls to have sex with and NONE of them are in their period - which is a great question.

Well doing some calculations I get that on average the probability of a girl being on her period on any given day of the year is around 15%, so let's say you have a 4 (sexable) female characters in an eroge, which seems pretty average. The probability of none of them being on their period would be around 52%. Hey, still better than tossing a coin!

It comes up occasionally... there are a few VNs where one of the heroines is in her period during sex, but most of the time, if it comes up, she refuses sex or the protagonist chooses not to for her sake.  The nature of charage, lol.

8 hours ago, Clephas said:

Doesn't everyone know that the protagonists of Venus Blood games have infected all the male protagonists in other VNs with special penis parasites that rapidly produce semen faster?  *wonders innocently*

this isn't localized is it ;_;

edit: The only scene I saw where menstruation's a factor is in one of Euphoria's routes (the protagonist's forced to eat the woman in question out (while she's on her period) by his archenemy because that's what Euphoria is like)

Edited by Funyarinpa