allo

megowhat

Allo all. I'm rather new to the VN scene. I was never into reading books, was always a gamer. Then about 7 years ago I got addicted to watching anime. A year ago a friend of mine forced me to go thru the list of anime's and mark off those that I've seen.  At that time the list was 246 titles that I checked off.  so.. haha.... yeah I'm probably well over 300 now. Some of the anime's that I enjoyed I found out originated from VN's. Which ended up sparking my interest.

The first VN I played was Cinderella Phenomenon.  I figured it was free and what could it hurt to try it out.  I really enjoyed it. I've tried other free VN's, some were ok and others not really my thing. So not that easy for me to dish out money for a VN since there been more free ones I didn't like then liked.

Anyway, as a hobby I enjoy making games.  I've made a few simple games like tetris and 2d platformers. I'm considering goofing around and attempting my own VN, but I lack experience? I guess? Some friends told me I should join a community and try gaining some knowledge. So hi! lol 

Would appreciate any thoughts about other VN's you might think I'd enjoy considering I really liked Cinderella Phenomenon. I'm a complete newbie after all. :)

Heyo! Person! xo)

If you're looking for VNs I recommend exploring the "Recommendations" section.

You can also check The 50 VNs list made by @Kaguya (and a "sequel" in progress by some people of the community):

You can also create you own post if you're lookin' for VNs with specific traits!

Welcome to Fuwa!

If you don't mind reading something light and short, Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon's developer's first game is quite pleasant (and free). Cinders is another highly regarded one and while it's not free, it's cheap and often goes on sale on Steam. Those links SeniorBlitz posted will also provide you with a ton of good recommendations. :)

Anyways, I hope you'll have fun around here! :)