Hiya

LightningCharm

Hey-o everybody.  I'm not too good at this introduction stuff so I'll just give you the basics -

Nickname is Light.  I read a lot of manga and I'm a big fan of old school arcade games from the 80s (You know..Pac-Man, Space Invaders..that sort of thing.).  I'm also a VN addict.  Latest VN I finished was Steins;Gate and don't know what to do with myself now that it's over. lol  Well anyway it's nice to meet you, comrades. :)

4 hours ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Heyo, we hope that you enjoy lurking through this forums. :o) 

Many thanks, SeniorBlitz.  I appreciate the welcome. :)

4 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Welcome, welcome!

Well, It's hard to beat Steins;Gate, but I encourage you to browse through recommendations subforums, you'll find some titles to ease your pain somewhere out there. ;)

Thanks a lot.  Haha yeah, I was totally unprepared for Steins;Gate.  I know it's always talked about as being one of the best, but man, that game delivered on its hype.  And thanks for the info, I'll definitely be checking out the rec subs!

4 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and if you tell us what kind of VN that you like then perhaps we could give some recommendation here. Or maybe you could browse my blog posts if you want to find most recent translated VNs - sorry for the promotion here lol. Hope you have fun here.

Thanks, littleshogun.  I guess what I really like is Kamige and Charage.  But I'm really not too picky..if a VN is good, I'll check it out. :)  And oooh nice, I'll definitely rummage through those blog posts of yours.  Looks like it's very informative. =D

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

Edited by LightningCharm

4 hours ago, LightningCharm said:

Hey-o everybody.  I'm not too good at this introduction stuff so I'll just give you the basics -

Nickname is Light.  I read a lot of manga and I'm a big fan of old school arcade games from the 80s (You know..Pac-Man, Space Invaders..that sort of thing.).  I'm also a VN addict.  Latest VN I finished was Steins;Gate and don't know what to do with myself now that it's over. lol  Well anyway it's nice to meet you, comrades. :)

Oh, i have a pretty interesting VN for you, it's called.

Steins;Gate 0.