Eroge/Visual Novel Beach h scene

borisjoker

"Have you ever seen those ridiculous commercials with the bright colors of perfect beach vacations and everyone is beautiful and smiling and thought, "I'd go there if it were really like that." In this game that's the reality!

It's the near future, and men's penises and purposes had shrunk to miniscule size, the birthrate had dropped to dangerous lows. Everything came down to one valuable asset: having a massive cock!

Big, fat, thick, fully engorged wangs are worshipped by a female society deeply in need of satisfaction!

Beautiful bikini girls prancing around waiting for your big thick c*ck to slip up their ever-wet holes. "

I dunno about you man but Kimomen Demo Kyokon nara Mizugi Gal to Ria Juu na Natsu ga Sugoseru! ~Gakuen Senbatsu! Saikou no Mote Kawa Gal 8 Nin to Pakopako Tanezuke Beach!~ sure sounds great to me.

Oh boy son do I have the list for you, H-scenes are my especiality

English Translation exists

• Himeno has a great one in Da Capo III
  • Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete/If My Heart Had Wings has 2 of my all time favorites
  • Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort takes place in a beach resort and there's a few outside
  • Edelweiss has a good one
  • Princess Evangile W Happiness is one thats technically on a beach (as close to one you can get with the setting)
  • Grisaia no Rakuen has a good one
  • Isuzu has one in Hoshizora no Memoria, provided you're ok with lolis
  • Eden* 18+ version had one
  • Eroge! ~H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai~ has one. 
  • Muv-Luv Altered Fable has a route TLd that as a beach one

Japanese only (for now)

• MajiKoi A-3 has one of my favorites and it's going to get an English TL in the near future
  • Kanojo to Ore to, Koisuru Resort ~Kanojo to Ore to Koibito to. & Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort W Fan Disc~ has like 5-7 of them
  • Aete Mushi Suru Kimi to no Mirai ~Relay Broadcast~ has a good one
  • Hoshi no ne Sanctuary has one

If My Heart Had Wings has at least one.

The epilogue of Grisaia no Rakuen is basically a harem ending on a tropical island (none took place on the beach though).

Surprised Wagamama High Spec never had one at the beach. But they had wet t shirt moments in a pool, and 2 girls sucking a Popsicle (in a very suggestive manner) at a water park...

Grisaia no Kajitsu had ........ well that beach scene with Michiru (getting fingered in her swimsuit) ..... came close to a H scene. Michiru would then have another rather lewd fanservice scene at the beach in her route too (she got sun creamed) xD

Dal Segno ....... had a nice view of Io in her swimsuit at the beach. Then again, her route had quite a lot of panty shots....

There's one scene from Tsujidou, and the route that have that was already translated (Ai's route). If you want untranslated one, there's Hoshiori in which I remember that one of the heroine did have the sex scene at the beach. Oh, and Ai's route end from Yumina did have sex scene in beach as well. Hope the recommendations would be help.