What are you looking forward to be released in 2018? Officially, Fan released or just Personally hope to see this year?

Thatcomicguy

Well in the case of Suki Suki seeing that there's long time with no update, I guess it's might be not to far off for say that Mangagamer did have some difficulty to release the VN because it mean that they need to wait until there's a new party who hold the right for Chuuable assets, and it could take a long time. For the info here, the property that was belonged to the bankrupted party would be taken over by the third party - I might be wrong in regard of this.

Higurashi (Will definitely happen, but sooner is better than later)

Kud Wafter (Pretty sure this will be picked up)

Rewrite+ (Get to it already!)

Summer Pockets (Maybe not this year)

Angel Beats (Hopefully this year)

Hikari no Umi no Apeiria (Seems amusing)

Maitetsu (Yes, I'm interested in it)

Monobeno~HE (A guy can hope, right?)

Edited by Hiashi

14 hours ago, Rin91 said:

Sent a mail to Mangagamer's support. They said they still plan to release SukiSuki, but they are still working on solving issues regarding ChuableSoft's bankruptcy, though they couldn't disclose any details.

Well at least it's confirmed that they indeed have the issue in regard of the bankruptcy. Hope that they manage to find the best solution in regard of Suki Suki.

On 1/25/2018 at 4:47 PM, Thatcomicguy said:

Oh That's good to know, I'll probably grab when it comes out then... Or at least wait for some reviews as I still haven't even touched my copy of Libra after I pre-ordered after reading some early reviews.

On 1/25/2018 at 4:39 PM, MaggieROBOT said:

On 1/25/2018 at 5:03 PM, tahu157 said:

Worth noting that the Libra TL team is working pretty hard to clean up the translation, which is nice to see. They should have gotten it right the first time of course, but I'm glad they're putting out the effort to fix their mistakes.

Just so you guys know, this is not the Libra team. Sol Press is doing all translations and development in-house!

5 hours ago, Xeviax said:

Just so you guys know, this is not the Libra team. Sol Press is doing all translations and development in-house!

Yeah, I realize you have some partnership with the Libra team but the Libra team is not actually handling any of the translation. I was just pointing out to Thatcomicguy that the Libra team is trying to fix the quality of their translation after their initial poor quality release, which is nice to see considering some other high profile VN localization companies like Moenovel seem content to leave their VNs in an unreadable state.

On 1/25/2018 at 5:57 PM, ShinRaikdou said:

SukiSuki, Lovely x Cation 2, OreImo D2, Amagami.

This. Definitely really looking forward to Amagami. It's become one of my favorite anime series ever and I really really *really* want to read the original format. Hopefully we can get some fan translations (or better yet official localizations) of Enterbrain's other stuff but that doesn't really seem all that likely sadly. 

Other than that I'm interested in MajiKoi, but the well is pretty dry in terms of upcoming releases I'm tracking. I only just discovered the medium recently so there's a lot of already released stuff that I want to catch up on. With my newfound love of moege and the length of some of these VNs I'm interested in (stuff like Clannad and Grisaia) it's going to take quite a while to get through the ones I have on my wishlist. Not a problem though: more to enjoy :D.

Edited by snowbell55

Well, I have a whole lot of VNs I'm hyped for. I'm hoping that this year, I won't have a period of 6 months where I have nothing of interest to read and makes me want to leave the VN scene again.

Likely VNs for 2018

• Baldr Sky
  • Island
  • Chaos Child PC Port
  • Chuusotsu
  • Sharin No Kuni
  • Bokuten
  • Damekoi
  • Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden
  • Hapymaher
  • Island
  • Nanairo Reincarnation
  • Dracu-Riot (Surprisingly enough)
  • Any other Leyline installment
  • Amagami (Thought at the current pace, I'm preparing for 2019 for this one)
  • Tsujidou-San

If all of those or even most of them come out this year, I'll be a generally more happy person about VN releases. 

4 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Well, I have a whole lot of VNs I'm hyped for. I'm hoping that this year, I won't have a period of 6 months where I have nothing of interest to read and makes me want to leave the VN scene again.

Likely VNs for 2018

• Baldr Sky
  • Island
  • Chaos Child PC Port
  • Chuusotsu
  • Sharin No Kuni
  • Bokuten
  • Damekoi
  • Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden
  • Hapymaher
  • Island
  • Nanairo Reincarnation
  • Dracu-Riot (Surprisingly enough)
  • Any other Leyline installment
  • Amagami (Thought at the current pace, I'm preparing for 2019 for this one)
  • Tsujidou-San

If all of those or even most of them come out this year, I'll be a generally more happy person about VN releases. 

In that case then maybe I should recommend to you try Seabed then considering that it's quite far away from usual moege, even though it's still have some anime cliche - it had slow start though before it's getting interesting. For the rest, I'm agree that I'm looking forward for Chaos Child port a bit, and also Island was sounds like a good release as well. As for Tsujidou, I'm pretty much expected that they should have the release at either March or April if everything goes well.

5 hours ago, Thatcomicguy said:

Coming up this month: Boku to Koi Suru Ponkotsu Akuma. Denpasoft seems to be teasing a Valentine's Day release but still no official date yet.

to_head_ch_wlogo.png

I can't remember why I dropped this... I love non-human heroines, even in nukige...

1 hour ago, Clephas said:

I can't remember why I dropped this... I love non-human heroines, even in nukige...

Before non-humans for me were okay but nothing really to keep an eye out for. But now, lately I've been reading a lot of the Monster Musume manga and it's sparked my interest enough to keep an eye out for this one.

Maitetsu but considering it's been 2 years since announcement, 1 year since translation finished, and still no news I don't even care anymore. If it comes out, cool. If not, I'm over it.I don't look forward to stuff anymore, other than when SubaHibi was announced, which thankfully didn't take even more years to come out after the official announcement. It would be great if publishers like Sekai stopped announcing stuff years before you can start looking forward to it.

3 minutes ago, Being said:

Maitetsu but considering it's been 2 years since announcement, 1 year since translation finished, and still no news I don't even care anymore. If it comes out, cool. If not, I'm over it.I don't look forward to stuff anymore, other than when SubaHibi was announced, which thankfully didn't take even more years to come out after the official announcement. It would be great if publishers like Sekai stopped announcing stuff years before you can start looking forward to it.

I forgot what that was until just looking at the VNDB and I remember being interested in it when Sekai announced it but I just saw one of the tags linked to it as sex with children.... I'm not sure if that was a mistake or not, but if that's what's really in the VN, then I'm giving it a hard pass.