What are you looking forward to be released in 2018? Officially, Fan released or just Personally hope to see this year?

Thatcomicguy

12 minutes ago, Akshay said:

Majikoi A4/A5 (A3 had the routes which interested me the least [Lee/Stacy])

Nanairo Reincarnation

Baldr Sky

Hapymaher

Maggot Baits

Fata Morgana Fan Disc

Dracu Riot 

Muv-Luv Alternative 18+ patch (So I can finally get to this series, which everyone says is amazing)

What is the 18+ patch supposed to add anyway? There's all of two sex scenes in the game (Only one of which is tolerable the other one ugh)

Just now, Ranzo said:

What is the 18+ patch supposed to add anyway? There's all of two sex scenes in the game (Only one of which is tolerable the other one ugh)

i dunno?

I just tend to not play a game till its all out I guess. From how many there were in Muv Luv I assumed thee would be more in alternative.

I'm very excited for the Kimihane sequel. Been hyped for this since it was announced. Also looking forward to Koneko Neko Neko from Skyfish Poco, as NaeNae did the art for that. (One of my favorite artists.) It looks so good! :Chocola:

In terms of TLs, I'm hyped to see some of my own projects get completed. :P Hopefully 2018 will be my year, lol. 

(And Maggot Baits, because Maggot Baits is awesome.)

Let's just don't put the expectation too much here in regard both of Senren Banka and Nanairo, because it's Sekai that we talk about lol. More so since that we still didn't see the progress for Senren, and their piled up fully translated VNs that was queued to be released - one of those was Nanairo. That said, at least they still better than JAST though, if only because they have frequent release of VNs even though in regard of 2017 release from them I was only interested with three VNs from them (Tokeijikake, Wagahigh, and Chrono Clock).

As for my personal wish here, well in regard of Mangagamer I expect that at least they should be able to release Evenicle and Damekoi, especially the latter in which they finally finished the testing. Also I was quite interested with Hapymaher as well, and I think they could have this year release as well seeing that it was in testing. I have slight worry though in regard of Hapymaher because Purple Software did have two partnership with both of Sekai and Mangagamer, and if anything Himawari case teach us that usually the company with two partnership would have difficulty to have a quick release - I may remember it wrong though. For Sekai, well personally I just hope that they'll be able to release Daybreak this year for now at the very least.

PS - For fan translation, I'm looking forward to both of Majokoi and Loverable release at this year.

Edited by littleshogun

6 hours ago, ShinRaikdou said:

SukiSuki, Lovely x Cation 2, OreImo D2, Amagami.

EXCITED FOR THESE.

Aksys is releasing a few promising otomege this year! (Psychedelia of the Butterfly looks dooooope!) Still waiting for someone to wise up and localize UtaPri. Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai is getting a full translation patch soon so that's cool.

Edited by eris

7 hours ago, Thatcomicguy said:

Fan Releases -

• Shin Koihime † Musou ~Otome Ryouran ☆ Sangokushi Engi

Yeah, uh... Don't hold your breath for an SKM release anytime soon.

Edit: What am I looking forward to?  Ponkotsu Akuma, Magical Marriage Lunatics, DameKoi, Sideboob Fantasy, Hapymaher, Sona-Nyl, Maidens of Michael, Evenicle, G-Senjou uncensored, Nanairo Reincarnation, and Majikoi.

Edit: What would I like to see? I want Sumaga and Django to come out, so Jast can announce more Nitroplus games.  The Steins;Gate romance alternate timeline VN sounds good, and there's a game called Tsuma Shibori which I liked the anime for.  If Pulltop would pull their heads out of their behinds and quit releasing censored-only releases, that's be good too.

Edit: Oh, and more Propeller releases.  Tokyo Babel and Shadows of Pygmalion were not enough.

Edited by Nandemonai

Sona-Nyl! Can't wait to read it again and share the experience with everyone.

Also Shunkyoku no Tyrhhia! Getting a new Steampunk game after 5 years is super exciting!
Sakurai is not main writer this time which is bit of a downer, but on the other hand this way Tyrhhia is one step closer to making Sakurai's dream of Steampunk-series being a shared universe come ture.

Well, between VNs announced so far, I'm definitely waiting for Hapymaher and Fata Morgana fandisk. Also, I'm kind of interested in Sona-Nyl, but I need to read other games in Steampunk series first. Also, this:

10 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Other than that, my Steam backlog and wishlist are both already monstrous enough that I don't need any new stuff to make it even scarier.

Really, there are some VNs I bought, like, two years ago and still haven't read. Steam sales are scary.

Looking forward and really Hyped:

- Hapymaher
- Clover Day's
- Trinoline
Tokeijikake no Ley Line (all 3 parts) 
-
and there is a high chance that we will finally get a Fan-Translation of Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai. (but it won't be finished until this year, because it's a very long VN)

Looking forward:

- Sekai de Ichiban Dame na Koi
- Majo Koi Nikki
- Island

And I HOPE that one of this Visual Novel's will get an official english release:

- Natsuzora no Perseus
Natsu no Iro no Nostalgia or Sakura no Mori † Dreamers (moonstone --> mangagamer = we are waiting! Please don't announce Imouto Paradise 3...) 
Amatsutsumi & Aoi Tori
Sakura no Uta -Sakura no Mori no Ue o Mau-
-
Karenai Sekai to Owaru Hana
Mashiro Iro Symphony
- Summer Pockets
(Yeah I know, that this new game from Key isn't even out in japan but I can dream that it gets an english translation) 

Edited by -soraa

On 1/25/2018 at 9:58 PM, Nandemonai said:

Yeah, uh... Don't hold your breath for an SKM release anytime soon.

Yeah it's not high on my priority but I checked the team's facebook page yesterday and the last update on the 24th of this month stated that they're more or less only got Rinrin's, Sei's, Shuri/Hinari and Ren/Nene H scenes left and a little to more to do with Moeshouden. So it's possible it'll be this year but I don't really mind if it's not, I enjoyed the original enough to wait for this if I need to.

I like doing threads like this to see what people are looking forward too and so I can steal their recommendations... Err I mean respectfully expand my wishlist. :sachi:

1 hour ago, Thatcomicguy said:

Yeah it's not high on my priority but I checked the team's facebook page yesterday and the last update on the 24th of this month stated that they're more or less only got Rinrin's, Sei's, Shuri/Hinari and Ren/Nene H scenes left and a little to more to do with Moeshouden. So it's possible it'll be this year

Uh, no, it's not?  Those are comments from the translator.  That's not the only thing involved here.  I am the editor, and there is no way this game releases this year.

Just now, Nandemonai said:

Uh, no, it's not?  Those are comments from the translator.  That's not the only thing involved here.  I am the editor, and there is no way this game releases this year.

Ahh Right. That's a shame then but if it's as enjoyable as the first one was, I still don't mind waiting whenever for it. If anything it gives me more time to clear my backlog. 

From Mangagamer:

From Sekai Project:

From JAST:

Fan Translations:

I don't know if all of these will be released in 2018, but if they are then it's going to be an amazing year.

When I looked through mangagamers twitter it seems like their last update about If You Love Me, Then Say So! was right before the company went bankrupt (btw this was just a typically weekly update, nothing interesting). They haven't given any info at all it seems after they went bankrupt. Considering how close the update was and the bankrupcy I would gues mangagamer didn't expect them to go bankrupt when they did, this is ofc only speculations. Personally I hope we get the VN since it seems interesting.

On 1/27/2018 at 3:42 PM, alchemicalhaze said:

I hope mangagamer still releases this, but with Chuablesoft going bankrupt, it might not happen. I wish mangagamer would make some statement about the title, but nothings been said since it entered beta testing months ago.

Oh man. Didn't realize the VN was in such a precarious situation. Hoping Mangagamer's silence on the issue just means they're ironing out the difficulties behind the scenes, like with Bokuten.