Having trouble with Text Hooking

Tromend

So, here's the deal and background: I have Windows 10 x64, I had no troubles using VNR or ITH, or even ITHVNR up 'till I'd say about half a year ago. Back then I thought the support for new VNs was completely broken, and that's why I couldn't hook and play them, this has happened before so I just kept playing the old ones I still had and which worked just fine. Then about 3 months or so I stopped being able to hook to those Novels. Entirely, for no reason at all, just... Puff not working anymore. This is not only with VNR (Which I used mainly because of the non-intrusive text display if set on transparent) but also with ITH, and ITHVNR, heck I even tried AGTH. I struggled for months to find a way to actually hook my games again. Now all of a sudden after changing settings to compatibility mode for windows 7 for the Nth time it decided, "Hey, you know what? You can hook these games again kid." I was thrilled! .......Until I tried playing and realized, Oh, wait, the thing hooks to the game, kind of right? but not really? And even if it says its properly hooked, it actually doesn't output text? NONE of THEM in ANY setting.

So I was like, Okay, maybe its because I'm lacking H-codes. Fine no problem, I KNOW how to make them, if I can't find them, I'll just spend a week to remake them from scratch, no biggie right? Welp turns out it is a big issue, I redid them, I tried playing the game, it will not for the live of me work. Not only that, I'm starting to get the same "Cannot even hook to the process" problem I started with. I found out there was a fix for windows 10 for the basic ITH, which I have, and now ITH can finally hook shit again. YAY. Now, problem is, I can't get text out of stuff properly, or, even worse, can't get it to recognize it as a VN to begin with.

Seriously, Halp.

VNs I'm having trouble, in no specific order, are:

• Kamitsure (Can hook with ITH Win10fix only. No text outpout whatsoever)
  • Slime musume no sodatekata (same as above)
  • Harpy and lamia game from Vanadis (same company as above and same problem)
  • Rance 03 (Yup, not even Rance is safe. Same as above.)
  • Little Busters EX (Like, seriously, not even my favorite VN. Can hook to it with multiple things, cannot output a single line. Yeah, it even recognizes the game engine as Reallive, its stupid.)
  • Dolphin Blade (Works fine! With ITH Win10fix only! UGH)
  • Shigokare (Exact same problem as above!)
  • Making * Lovers (Same as the two above, YAY! Wait, no, that's not right. It won't display the proper text... This may be because I haven't made a personal H-code, but come on!)
  • And others... there are... about 50 VNs in my pc right now, not gonna check each and every single one of them.

Like I stated I do have the windows 10 Fix for the regular ITH, but as far as I know ITHVNR and VNR SHOULD still work with Windows 10, right? Heck, I even played Kamitsure to almost completion, and I only got that VN after upgrading to 10. No, my problems persist mainly because they are varied and seemingly Random as fudge...

PS: I will add for clarity, Normal ITH with Windows 10 Fix build works Fine... for SOME games, it does its job of hooking to basically anything, but 50% of the time it won't detect any threads, 30% of the time it will detect them and output Wrong/Broken text, and 20% of the time works... well, fine. My main goal here is seeing what the hell is wrong with ITHVNR (Which cannot hook a game I CAN hook and extract proper text with ITH right now) and VNR (Same thing). Also seeing if there is any way to fix the broken text in Making * Lovers... I was kinda hoping to play that but alas...

Edited by Tromend
Clarity