Mai-hime unmei no keitoujuu

ayberk543

I'd be willing to translate or edit, but for translation purposes I can only translate from the Chinese patch (I'm a heritage speaker, don't know Japanese). I could also QC, but I imagine that you're looking to fill more important parts of the squad first.

Do you already have a team assembled or in mind? Do you intend to be the project leader? What roles are you looking to fill? Link me up to your website, too, if you have one already.

1 hour ago, Zander said:

I'd be willing to translate or edit, but for translation purposes I can only translate from the Chinese patch (I'm a heritage speaker, don't know Japanese). I could also QC, but I imagine that you're looking to fill more important parts of the squad first.

Do you already have a team assembled or in mind? Do you intend to be the project leader? What roles are you looking to fill? Link me up to your website, too, if you have one already.

Ohhh i don't have any of them :(
I just thought there was a translators are looking for VN :/

Well so far there's no translator who asked what's next VN that should they translate, so safe to said no people would ask this VN to be translated. That said, if you're interested with this VN to be translated perhaps you could ask Mangagamer, because one of the publisher was Circus and from what I knew Circus did have partnership with Mangagamer.

1 hour ago, Zander said:

Are you interested in working as a translation checker alongside us? I already have the scripts ready. Could always use a renowned TLC as yourself. (since i only know hiragana and katakana and a bit of kanji xD)

I don't know why these kinds of threads are still allowed on this place.

No, no one's going to take this VN in consideration just because someone mentioned it in a thread in this dead forum.

To add even more insult, it's a medium-lengthed game. Lmao wait until 2800 for the windows release.

TLDR: mods delete this thread.

14 hours ago, Barry Benson said:

I don't know why these kinds of threads are still allowed on this place.

No, no one's going to take this VN in consideration just because someone mentioned it in a thread in this dead forum.

To add even more insult, it's a medium-lengthed game. Lmao wait until 2800 for the windows release.

TLDR: mods delete this thread.

Attitudes like that are precisely why the behaviour of the VN community towards fan translation teams is so hostile, though. When translators like yourself act so arrogant and unreceptive towards people that are just passionate about a particular VN, and likely uninformed about the fan translation community and how it works rather than being explanatory and receiving them warmly... well, that's precisely why the forum is dead, as you mentioned.

Edited by Zander

• 3 years later...