The Deadline [OELVN] (Comedy, Surreal) - Demo is out!

Frullo NDE

Hey, Fuwanowel has been very important to fuel firstly my passion for VNs and then the skills to actually direct one. Don't expect romance but do except quality writing (well, I hope so). I think it might particularly interest people who enjoy comedy, surreal plots and/or writing.

pertablet7in-500x293.jpg

“The Deadline,” a Visual Novel developed by the Italian team NDE Visual which satirizes the publishing industry, will let the player experience the joys and sorrows of a young writer, influence the development of the story through multiple narrative choices, and most of all, have plenty of fun!

The full version will be out in June 2018 if we don't miss... The Deadline. laughs nervously In the meantime, if you’re interested in writing, enjoy surreal plots, or just want to have a laugh and try something new from an indie team of experienced writers, you can download the Free Demo. It includes about one hour of playtime and introduces the player to the quirky and surreal style of “The Deadline” and its characters. It is available from the 4th of January on itch.io -PC and Mac versions, the Play Store - Android, and the App Store - iOs.

More on plot, Characters, screenshots and whatever

Since this is our first Visual Novel and we are still working on the commercial release (of which 80% of script and art are ready), we'd really appreciate if fellows devs or curious readers could give us feedback of any kind, especially about what could be improved.

If you have questions or anything feel free to ask me. Cheers.

Edited by Frullo NDE