Sol Press also happened to make a VN licensing survey today

NowItsAngeTime

Link here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScDIKmwZWqke60RwQPBVbI-oZXzWjOuokWRaGs0EScsuL1lBw/viewform

Unlike MangaGamer, there seems to be no limit in how many you can recommend AND theyre interested in Manga and LNs too.

I asked for:

Edited by NowItsAngeTime

As for me, I just want them to ask for translating Tayutama seeing that they still the new company. Not that I expect it become real anyway, for now at least.

Edit (1/19) - I see that we could vote more than once so I decided to revote it and add both of Beyond the Cloud and Otome Domain. Still not believe it though that they'll take the survey seriously, but they might have potential.

Edited by littleshogun

Here it's VN I want to get translated

Angelique Etoile, Ayakashi Gohan, Ayakashi Gohan ~Okawari!~, Starry☆Sky ~in Summer~, Starry☆Sky ~After Summer~, Starry☆Sky ~in Autumn~, Starry☆Sky ~After Autumn~, Starry☆Sky ~in Winter~, Starry☆Sky ~After Winter~ Moshimo Ashita ga Hare Naraba, Mashiro Iro Symphony, Mizuiro

7 hours ago, Satsuki said:

That's just more reason for them to be picked.

Why? You mean official release like Sekai (for delaying it...)? I don't think that would be a praised decision for the sake of good reputation (if they care about it). Besides tsurezurescans already told that they not gonna take official road.

Edited by ShinRaikdou

I'll wait until I see an actual released game or two (and the quality of the release) before I go ahead and suggest other titles for them to pick up. In the mean time seeing what they decide to pick up without a survey is far more interesting to me until the previous mentioned point in time. I am hopeful for the release of sakurax2 and newton's apple to actually be really good but I am also skeptical at this time.

• 2 weeks later...