From these, what would you play next?

SajkoWolfe

It depends on what kind of mood you're in I guess [that's how i usually pick my vns].

G-Senjou is an amazing VN, it'll keep you at the edge of your seat wanting more and more till you complete the game. It's pretty heavy though and it can be stressful to read since the characters really go through the wringer. I had the same reading experience in G-Senjou as with Steins gate. It was so compelling and engaging that i skipped meals to read through as much as possible :wahaha:

Grisaia's also a top-tier VN or course [for me] , I'll say its a bit less stressful that G-Senjou since there's a lot of humour and lightness alternating with some amazing drama. The characters are endearing and relatable. I'll say that Grisaia is a very balanced experienced. It gives your moments to relax as you read along.

If you don't have much time to spare, maybe only able to allocate an hour or so of reading at a time, go for nekopara, karakara and corona blossom. They're short, sweet and relaxing [at times dull and boring for me :amane:]. 

Have fun with your reading mate! cheers! 

Edited by DharmaFreedom

I see you got the same Humble Bundle as me, for 1 dollar. There's a reason it costs that much :illya:

I figured you'd have Vallhalla, for some reason I don't like it as much as the next person, but it's rad.

You've got Narcissu and Ame no Marginal for the depressing shit, Sakura for the low-key ecchi, a couple of well-known novels and some unknown to me.

I'd say G-string or Grisaia, as I think they're the best quality you have there, but they're long. Depends on your available time, and if you wanna finish them soon or you want to spend more time with them.

Maybe some Sakura games if you can really enjoy the cheesiness.

Edited by Okarin

Grisaia/G-string far and away are the best of the list for different reasons.

Grisaia's common route has some great humor and endearing characters while also filling in some great drama and romance as you get deeper into it, but it is long. The common route is one of the longer I have come across.

G-string doesn't have the humor as much, but it executes it's story probably better than Grisaia does. Very intense VN, but more than worth your time. Also a long VN though.

If you just want to sit for a few hours, I thoroughly enjoyed the Nekopara series, they are cute, funny and if you patch is sexy as well. The voices and animation is top-notch. Though they are kinetic novels so no choices.

Also, if you liked Tomoyo in Clannad, the Afterstory VN is a lot of fun for a variety of reasons, going through her and Tomoya's life together after School. Pretty pervy at times too

Nekopara games are short and sweet. Overtly cute catgirls doing overtly cute things (and extremely lewd things if you have the +18 versions of course). Vol2 also has a cute feature where you can pet the heads of the catgirls (and your sister), where they will purr in an adorable manner.

Clannad ...... is a very long VN with some really powerful endings. It also has some amazing music imo. You will probably cry a lot...

The Fruit of Grisaia is amazing. It has laugh out loud comedy, endearing (and quirky) characters, great music, and some serious feels (boy does it have some feels). Highly recommended (even if it might take a while for it to hook you). I'd recommend the rest of the trilogy too if you enjoy this game.

Devil on G String is seriously high up on my wishlist. I'm just waiting for a +18 release before I play that.

Idol Magical Girl is a wacky spinoff of the Grisaia series. It depends on how much you liked Michiru. Fortunately for me, ChiruChiru is my most favorite character ever! So I'll be playing this series when I need cheering up.

Highway Blossoms is some sort of Yuri game apparently.

Narcissu is about life and death.

Sound of drop ..... from what I've heard ...... is nightmare fuel. Has some very descriptive endings that are not shown, letting your imagination wreck you. At least that's what I've heard....

I would say that if you managed to like the economy aspect from Wolf and Spice anime, then I would suggest you to pick World End Economica because both works was came from the same writer (Isuna Hasekura) - also factoring that the work was came in three parts which could be good if you just want shorter VNs. Other than that, I agree that both of G-Senjou should be a good choice, but it might be be too long for you though. Hope you could managed to pick up your choice.

18 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

I would say that if you managed to like the economy aspect from Wolf and Spice anime, then I would suggest you to pick World End Economica because both works was came from the same writer (Isuna Hasekura) - also factoring that the work was came in three parts which could be good if you just want shorter VNs. Other than that, I agree that both of G-Senjou should be a good choice, but it might be be too long for you though. Hope you could managed to pick up your choice.

Yeah I decided to two time actually getting Tomoyos good ending in Clannad and G-Senjou. 

Thanks guys <3

Just now, littleshogun said:

I see. Well in that case, I guess you better save it up for later in regard of WEE.

I havent actually seen Spice and Wolf in context of your recommendation. I did read one volume of the manga in Polish *gags on vomit* but thats about it. Its on my list though