Hi there!

My names Tatunaka, although my nickname currently disagrees ;v I used to be a member here like 2 years ago but I wasnt active or anything so I thought Id reintroduce myself.

I havent played vns in a LOOOOOOOOONG time and I want to get back to it so here I am again. 

^.^

Love you all already <3

Hello there! I guess it's a good moment to come back to VNs, there's a lot to choose from nowadays (that is, for non-Japanese-speaking plebians like myself, who don't have pretty much unlimited library of JP releases available to them). :)

Hope you'll have fun posting again! ;)

1 minute ago, Dergonu said:

Hey, long time no see! :sachi: Welcome back! In before you don't remember me.

Ofcourse I remember you babe <3 although I have changed a lot as a person since we last talked so you might not recognise me ;) <3

@SajkoWolfe I don't know if I'm qualified to welcome anyone yet but hey fellow (sort of) newbie! I've never been active myself though.

Enjoy delving into vns again! Hope you read many and they're even better than you remember!

Edited by Sayaka

5 hours ago, SajkoWolfe said:

Hi there!

My names Tatunaka, although my nickname currently disagrees ;v I used to be a member here like 2 years ago but I wasnt active or anything so I thought Id reintroduce myself.

I havent played vns in a LOOOOOOOOONG time and I want to get back to it so here I am again. 

^.^

Love you all already <3

Welcome back, glad to see you re-joining us

MaDXIvr.png

9 hours ago, SajkoWolfe said:

Hi there!

^.^

Love you all already <3

Welcome back and bienvenue back, i guess.