Favorite Grisaia Heroine

Akshay

Grisaia managed to have almost every character-design, from tsundere to kuudere, with looks both tall and small and nearly every hair color.  I was kinda interested in knowing what people's favorite girl was between the main 5 (Michiru, Makina, Yumiko, Sachi and Amane). 

For example my favorite character was Sachi who gave me a maid fetish that I have to this day. I would probably rank Sachi>Makina>Michiru=Amane=Yumiko

Spoiler

Komine.Sachi.full.623659.jpg

Asako>JB=Kazuki=Yumiko=Amane>Sachi>Michiru=Makina

Yeah I know Asako, JB and Kazuki didn't get routes but i loved those characters [honestly they didn't need routes, their impact and importance in the main storyline was enough for me to love them]. They brought so much depth to story and yuuji's growth, since they 'raised' him and educated him in being the kind of man he ended up becoming. They were essential to him, he literally wouldn't have lived without them or the lessons they instilled in him.

Asako was a magnificent character for me. I liked all the other heroines too though [varying degrees but still liked them all], Grisaia did a splendid job explaining the reasons for their behaviour, thought process and other characteristics. 

Asako was glorious [yes i liked her alot okay! :yumiko:]

Edited by DharmaFreedom

If we're counting all the series heroines then: 

1. Michiru

2. Yumiko

3. Asako

4. JB

5. Chizuru

6. Agnes

7. Milliela

8. Sachi

9. Makina

10. Kazuki

11. Amane

I love Amane but given how terrible her route is in the first game with it's pacing and a few other issues, it's hard to separate her character and that really bad character arc. If the issues were more minor and the story a little more interesting then I'd slap her into 5th. But more importantly praise be to the Goddess :michiru:

It's a really close call between Sachi and Michiru. I think I like Michiru better not exactly as a character, but rather on a personal level, but I enjoyed Sachi's route 1000 times more, being actually my favorite route of Grisaia no Kajitsu.

Mmmm, difficult, very difficult, let's say to be safe that this is the hierarchy: Sachi=Michiru>Yumiko>Makina>Amane

But to be honest, it would probably be more like this: Sachi=Michiru>Yumiko=Makina=Amane

So yeah, for me Sachi and Michiru are above the rest, whom I like all the same.

EDIT: Makina wins the award for the funniest quotes ever though, only at the level of Sachi's :makina:

Edited by Thyndd

Image result for subaru sambar 4x4 mini truck

Forgot to add this pretty lady :nico:. Amane constantly prattling on about how amazing the truck is, plus the action sequences and cgs featuring the truck made me consider buying one lol. Actually started checking prices for the truck and modifications :wahaha:. I've never been influenced by a car commercial till now. Next time someone mentions truck-chan, instead of dread, i'll be filled with fond memories. Yonbarrrrrrrrrr! :amane:

Edited by DharmaFreedom

6 hours ago, Akshay said:

Grisaia managed to have almost every character-design, from tsundere to kuudere, with looks both tall and small and nearly every hair color.  I was kinda interested in knowing what people's favorite girl was between the main 5 (Michiru, Makina, Yumiko, Sachi and Amane). 

For example my favorite character was Sachi who gave me a maid fetish that I have to this day. I would probably rank Sachi>Makina>Michiru=Amane=Yumiko

Hide contents

Komine.Sachi.full.623659.jpg

Makina>Amane=>Sachi>Yumiko>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Michiru.

Sachi is the best (N°9 i n my VNGirl top) :sachi: Too bad the routes I read were disappointing (Kajitsu or Meikyuu's AS) :(

Having said that Makina is a worthy opponent (N°10 in my VNGirl top) :makina:

My personal ranking : Sachi = Makina >> Amane > Yumiko >> Michiru

Edited by Canicheslayer
sorry ^^'