[NSFW] Question regarding Koichoco..

thundersword181

The VN in question: https://vndb.org/v4028

I was hesitant to put the actual question in the title because it is a bit sensitive, but I have been conflicted for so long and I need help: did you guys jerk off to Koichoco's H scene, or are the girls too pure and they have a deep, engaging story and development and need to be cherished?

I'm asking this because Koichoco's artstyle is something that just CLICKS for me - and the temptation is there.. But I still hold on the policy that I won't lewd or taint girls who have a deep character and a story of their own.

Basically, my body is telling me yes (I haven't seen many eroges that have as good art as Koichoco), but my mind's telling me no with the reason that "what if they're pure girls who shouldn't be tainted with deep stories which need to be focused instead of their bed scene".

As such, if people who have already finished Koichoco can offer me some inputs or even just anecdotes of how you played through the game regarding the H scenes would be very helpful for me. Is it fine using them just as fap material?

Having a boner thinking about the potential H scenes with such art (and voice acting) yet held back by this feeling of guilt and conflict isn't the best thing to have. I want to resolve this feeling..

6 minutes ago, thundersword181 said:

or are the girls too pure and they have a deep, engaging story and development and need to be cherished?

lol

Fap away my dear friend. Fap away, like there's no tomorrow. And then you do it some more, until the skin starts to chafe and you regret everything.

Mifuyu is no pure girl, by any means.

Fap away my dear friend. Fap away, like there's no tomorrow. And then you do it some more, until the skin starts to chafe and you regret everything.

This sounded to me like "viddy well, little brother, viddy well."

Edited by Okarin

4 hours ago, thundersword181 said:

Basically, my body is telling me yes (I haven't seen many eroges that have as good art as Koichoco), but my mind's telling me no with the reason that "what if they're pure girls who shouldn't be tainted with deep stories which need to be focused instead of their bed scene".

They aren't pure girls.  They aren't girls at all.  They're figments of the writer's imagination and the artist's pen.

Certainly there have been times where I've ended up less interested in the h-scenes in a game than I am in the story.  But that's about me.  What appeals to me.  It's not about the girls in the game (who don't even exist).

It depend on you I guess. If for example you're very annoyed with a certain girl, then you may be use that girl as your (Sorry) fap material lol. But if you like another girl as well then, perhaps you better just skip the H scenes and move on with the story. Hope the advice would be help.

Edited by littleshogun