M/F/K Fuw0 Edition 2018~

DarkZedge

I would only marry a true self-proclaimed fedora master atheist, so @Chewy would probbly be my first choice here.

I would only fuck someone who isn't a degenerate, someone who only plays Japanese VN's, so @HMN has to be my pocket pick here.

As for kill, since I only have one stinger and I can only attac once because after I do I'd take my life, I'll choose my boiya @Zander so we can double suicide together like Romeo and Juliet.

As an honorable mention, if I was able to make a 2 grill harem, Little Shogun would be my choice for second waifu 1000%.

Smash the like button for more content.

Just now, Barry Benson said:

I would only marry a true self-proclaimed fedora master atheist, so @Chewy would probbly be my first choice here.

I would only fuck someone who isn't a degenerate, someone who only plays Japanese VN's, so @HMN has to be my pocket pick here.

As for kill, since I only have one stinger and I can only attac once because after I do I'd take my life, I'll choose my boiya @Zander so we can double suicide together like Romeo and Juliet.

As an honorable mention, if I was able to make a 2 grill harem, Little Shogun would be my choice for second waifu 1000%.

Smash the like button for more content.

<3

subscribed. 

I'm pretty sure there's nobody I can rightfully marry but my waifu @HMN.

I'd love to say that I'll just fuck myself to stay faithful, but we all know what's really going to happen. In like five years I'll finally join up with @Asonn on a trip to Japan. Since I drink so rarely, I'll misjudge how drunk I am, and eventually I'll be duking it out with a literal pillar of salt in the nearest love hotel. The day after, we wake up, and with a single look agree to never speak of this again.

If I could kill concepts, I'd love to either kill bad machine translated game and vn releases or possibly the goddamn cold that's fucking with me right now. Approximately same value honestly. But I have to kill members, and let's face it, after @HMN kills himself post-okami-fuck, there will be little for me to live for. My translation of Shinimasu will flash before my eyes, and I'll decide to go out in the most ironic fashion - hanging myself in a certain forest of blue (or maybe green?) trees. Bonus points if a youtuber makes fun of my corpse tbh it's not like I can have opinions when I'm dead

2 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

I'm pretty sure there's nobody I can rightfully marry but my waifu @HMN.

I'd love to say that I'll just fuck myself to stay faithful, but we all know what's really going to happen. In like five years I'll finally join up with @Asonn on a trip to Japan. Since I drink so rarely, I'll misjudge how drunk I am, and eventually I'll be duking it out with a literal pillar of salt in the nearest love hotel. The day after, we wake up, and with a single look agree to never speak of this again.

If I could kill concepts, I'd love to either kill bad machine translated game and vn releases or possibly the goddamn cold that's fucking with me right now. Approximately same value honestly. But I have to kill members, and let's face it, after @HMN kills himself post-okami-fuck, there will be little for me to live for. My translation of Shinimasu will flash before my eyes, and I'll decide to go out in the most ironic fashion - hanging myself in a certain forest of blue (or maybe green?) trees. Bonus points if a youtuber makes fun of my corpse tbh it's not like I can have opinions when I'm dead

Now this is commitment to the thread *tips hat* well done mr bakabutt (who gives and who takes during the hot exchange with Asonn?) :leecher:

On 14/1/2018 at 5:44 PM, Zander said:

Marry: @ratboi Such a pleasant and friendly person, and not a male, which gets a few bonus points from me on my ratings scale

Fuck: Well, nobody. I'm waiting for marriage as it is, you know!

Kill: Preferably nobody as well! I'm not a violent person, and I don't have problems with anyone nor do I want to. I find it truly hard to think of anyone I'd want to kill, but If I truly must think of a few potential candidates, it'd probably be @HMN and @Chewy and @hsmsful and @Kiriririri and many others

Thank you!