Chewy

Bingeable Content

So a little bit about myself: I binge a lot especially on youtube

So I usually binge videos, be it gaming, food, podcasts, sketches, stand up, theories, sciencey stuff, etc... and I keep running out of interesting content to binge. Since I binge such a variety of content, the youtube algorithm has no idea what to recommend anymore and I end up not being able to find new series to binge. I thought I'd take it here for some recommendations for series to binge to hopefully have a slight backlog of things to binge in my free time. As for content, anything up there is fine, as long as you think it's a nice series to binge. Thanks in advance!

P.S.: PLEASE GIMME ANYTHING I'M DYING OF BOREDOM

Edited by Chewy

Anime was probably not what you were looking for, but Teekyuu. It's a short with 2,5 minute episodes, but there's 9 seasons of it and it's a very... Unique experience. :3 All anime shorts work best when you're marathoning through them IMO.

When it goes to YouTube... I guess I mostly watch video game-related content, are you into that? Like Ross' Game Dungeon for example, I can watch this kind of stuff on old/niche games forever. From modern gaming news/commentary, I've watched everything ever done by Jim Sterling. Can give you a few more recommendations if you're interested. 

51 minutes ago, Fiddle said:

26 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

By the way, it's the best channel on Youtube.

I can't argue with this claim^

Think I've rewatched everything he has as well a few times 

Edited by Chewy

2 minutes ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

Was it you that I rec'd The Pizza Show to?

Cos it's good and is all about pizza and yeah, it's alright for spaffing an afternoon away

Sorry to say, I finished it the following day. ALL OF IT.

i recommend mr plinketts review of the star wars prequels. he breaks down the many flaws and brings actual thought provoking criticism to the prequels and how it falls short with the characters, story, and setting. giving the audience some deep analysis about its flaws. very interesting and funny.