Bingeable Content

Chewy

So a little bit about myself: I binge a lot especially on youtube

So I usually binge videos, be it gaming, food, podcasts, sketches, stand up, theories, sciencey stuff, etc... and I keep running out of interesting content to binge. Since I binge such a variety of content, the youtube algorithm has no idea what to recommend anymore and I end up not being able to find new series to binge. I thought I'd take it here for some recommendations for series to binge to hopefully have a slight backlog of things to binge in my free time. As for content, anything up there is fine, as long as you think it's a nice series to binge. Thanks in advance!

P.S.: PLEASE GIMME ANYTHING I'M DYING OF BOREDOM

Edited by Chewy

Anime was probably not what you were looking for, but Teekyuu. It's a short with 2,5 minute episodes, but there's 9 seasons of it and it's a very... Unique experience. :3 All anime shorts work best when you're marathoning through them IMO.

When it goes to YouTube... I guess I mostly watch video game-related content, are you into that? Like Ross' Game Dungeon for example, I can watch this kind of stuff on old/niche games forever. From modern gaming news/commentary, I've watched everything ever done by Jim Sterling. Can give you a few more recommendations if you're interested.