ITH problem

MinX

Hello guys ,

I wanted to read some VN after a while so I opened ITH to attach it to a VN only for it to tell me "cannot attach ITH to process" not with one VN but with all of them anyone knows a solution ?

I use Windows 8.1 if that helps

Windows 8+ cannot use regular ITH anymore due to a net framework update.  I don't recall the details, but I'm pretty sure it is in one of the threads here... since no one is updating the original ITH anymore (despite it being easier to use than ITHVNR, VNR, or Chiltrans) there isn't that much hope of a fix.

15 hours ago, Clephas said:

Windows 8+ cannot use regular ITH anymore due to a net framework update.  I don't recall the details, but I'm pretty sure it is in one of the threads here... since no one is updating the original ITH anymore (despite it being easier to use than ITHVNR, VNR, or Chiltrans) there isn't that much hope of a fix.

I dunno about that I have used ITH with windows 8.1 before it is just I dunno why it stopped working, and I didn't update my windows in a while so that's strange, do you know of another program that translates text into accurate romanji ?