Koi Suru Doll Error

Do you have the game mounted in the first virtual disc drive (the game might not recognize it if it is in another virtual disc drive)?  Second, do you have the physical disc inserted? 

If the question is yes to either of these, congrats, you've run into one of the most common errors when trying to play a Japanese VN made before 2015 (this doesn't pop up as often since fewer companies use DRM in general and Alpharom in particular).

From what I can tell, this particular game doesn't require a crack to run on non-Japanese OS's (looked around and at my own backup files).  I also inserted my physical disc, installed, and ran the game with no problems.  I haven't tried the virtual version yet... but I don't recall having any issues with this game in particular when I played it originally.

Edit: If you still can't get it to work, I suggest looking for alpharomdie, a program that cracks alpharom, Siglus, and Reallive games.  However, I'm pretty sure that it isn't needed for this one.

Edit2: This is a solution to a different error... but you might run into it, so I'll post it here.

"Actually it goes like this. When I install the game and then try to run it nothing happens, nothing at all no matter what I try. Now, this will certainly work for those who experience the same thing and use Windows 7 like me. Press Start -> Run and type "regedit"(without the quotes) then go HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SugarPot\恋する少女と想いのキセキ and click on the EXE value on the right. I assume that the .exe on the right will be like this "恋する少女と想いのキセキ.exeemObjects" or something similar. All you need to do is double click on the EXE and then the window which you can change the value will appear. Then simply delete the "emObjects" from it and leave only ".exe". And thats how I solved my problem. "

Quote from Pervert64 on Anime-sharing

Edited by Clephas

3 hours ago, Clephas said:

Do you have the game mounted in the first virtual disc drive (the game might not recognize it if it is in another virtual disc drive)?  Second, do you have the physical disc inserted? 

If the question is yes to either of these, congrats, you've run into one of the most common errors when trying to play a Japanese VN made before 2015 (this doesn't pop up as often since fewer companies use DRM in general and Alpharom in particular).

From what I can tell, this particular game doesn't require a crack to run on non-Japanese OS's (looked around and at my own backup files).  I also inserted my physical disc, installed, and ran the game with no problems.  I haven't tried the virtual version yet... but I don't recall having any issues with this game in particular when I played it originally.

Edit: If you still can't get it to work, I suggest looking for alpharomdie, a program that cracks alpharom, Siglus, and Reallive games.  However, I'm pretty sure that it isn't needed for this one.

Edit2: This is a solution to a different error... but you might run into it, so I'll post it here.

"Actually it goes like this. When I install the game and then try to run it nothing happens, nothing at all no matter what I try. Now, this will certainly work for those who experience the same thing and use Windows 7 like me. Press Start -> Run and type "regedit"(without the quotes) then go HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SugarPot\恋する少女と想いのキセキ and click on the EXE value on the right. I assume that the .exe on the right will be like this "恋する少女と想いのキセキ.exeemObjects" or something similar. All you need to do is double click on the EXE and then the window which you can change the value will appear. Then simply delete the "emObjects" from it and leave only ".exe". And thats how I solved my problem. "

Quote from Pervert64 on Anime-sharing

Hm as I suspected then. The thing is I do have the MDF file however I'm not sure how to convert it to .iso so I can mount it. I can extract what's inside it but can't mount it meaning that error u mentioned was what I was thinking it was telling me about

On 1/14/2018 at 1:54 AM, Clephas said:

With some of those files you can convert them by just changing the .mdf to a .iso.  However, if that doesn't work, I suggest downloading a disc-mounting tool.

Sorry bout the delayed response had life priorities to be taken care of. I know you can convert the file easily if the file at the end of it's name was .mdf however the file i have doesn't looks like this. https://imgur.com/56v2Fmr

I can open the file as is with the contents being this https://imgur.com/99AE6EH

however, you probably know that trying to start it as is by extracting the files from within didn't work. I did try to use daemon tools to mount the mdf, but the error was well it couldn't recognize it or wont do it.