Hello everyone!

Amethyst

Hi everyone on FuwaNovel! This is not my first time on these forums as I have been doing a little bit of lurking! 

I have a relatively small amount of experience with VNs as I've only been recommended more male-oriented VNs by friends such as "Katawa Shoujo" and "Rewrite" which I did enjoy, however, I wish to be recommended titles that I may find more relatable. Thus, I created this account!

I hope we will all get along!

Edit: Before you ask, yes I do like BL!

Edited by Amethyst

Hello there! You're definitely right that it's harder to find good Otome/BL recommendations, as someone already pointed you towards Maggie's top list, you should also try following her blog, so far she's the only one regularly posting about female-oriented VNs around here. :) You could also explore the "original VN projects" section on the forums, usually there's a decent number of otome and BL projects there, sometimes even free ones. 

Also, I strongly recommend you to try Cinderella Phenomenon, it has an indisputable advantage of being completely free, even without piracy being involved. ;) <- this also can be the answer for your question on Maggie's toplist thread. 

And once more, welcome to Fuwa and have fun posting. :)

Edited by Plk_Lesiak