How good is Phantom Trigger

Akshay

I just finished all of the main Grisaia Trilogy, including all the short stories. And today I came across the Grisaia:phantom trigger series, which happens in the aftermath of Rakuen, with a new cast of characters. 

To people who have played this, how does it compare to the original trilogy, or even the first game in terms of both plot and characters?

It uses the same world and the organizations built from the ruins of the ones Yuuji worked for, but it is significantly more focused on the assassination/spy issues.  The school Yuuji and the others used to attend has become a training camp for agents, and the main characters are the best of those, kids who are actually already being sent out on missions.  There is a lot of killing in these games and a lot of the stuff with the organization that was mostly glossed over in the original trilogy is laid out rather bluntly.

I read through each of them in an hour and a half to two hours... I imagine that most people would manage to do so in three.  The series is episodic, not heroine/romance-focused.  Each volume covers an incident, mission, or episode in the characters' lives, at least so far.