So I just did the Bad End for Makina in Grisaia no Kajitsu, and I'm shook.

Ryleona

16 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

did you get to the point of amanes route where she

Reveal hidden contents

goes cannibalistic yet?

Spoiler

Amane and Yuuji are about to go up the mountain and revisit the site to see if Kazuki is still alive.

16 hours ago, Thyndd said:

I don't know about other translations, but I'd swear that at least in the version I read they say bitch, no slut. Didn't pay enough atention to the japanese phrasing so I couldn't tell about that.

Yeah when the words say slut, the voices say bitch.

Edited by Zenophilious
Spoilers >.<

4 minutes ago, Akshay said:

Is it just me or was bitch translated as slut in the grisaia series? I seem to remember the audio being bitchu  while the translations said slut.

When Japanese use bitch they mean slut. Though in the running cadence scene the TL uses the dog type of bitch so that works in some cases too, though I think the audio was "inran" in that scene.

Just now, mitchhamilton said:

ah okay. i was confused cause ryleona was guessing that

Hide contents

amane was going to resort to cannibalism to survive and i teased him about his prediction being off but got no response. leading me to think she actually did and i didnt remember.

In Rakuen

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure Kazuki mentions that everyone who ate people got like Hepatitis or some shit, so Kazuki and Amane were the only ones who were safe 

Mmn smashing my gf in front of the obliterated remains of a place that held the happiest memories of her life, thinking about the debt I will have to work off for rest of my life, assuming I don't get assassinated first. Now that's how I like to spend my Thursdays.