So I just did the Bad End for Makina in Grisaia no Kajitsu, and I'm shook.

Ryleona

3 minutes ago, Ryleona said:

Hmm welp finished Makinas' routes, starting on Amane, Makina good end had me confused more than the bad end had me shook, looking forward to Amane's routes, they seem to be hyped up(the bad end specifically).

Enjoy Angelic Howl. Easily the best part of the VN (alongside good part of Sachi's route, but that's just my opinion, perhaps not that popular).

Edited by Thyndd

Michiru's route utterly wrecked me emotionally.

Spoiler

KittyMeow's death was bad enough. But that hospital flashback for the 'other' Michiru had my tearing up in pure depression.

Sachi's ending also had me tearing up hardcore.

And finally, Amane's flashback left the greatest impression on me. That scene still haunts me....

Edited by r0xm2n

As for Amane's bad end, for a little fun trivia

Spoiler

it was supposed to connect Kajitsu to the rest of the trilogy because of a certain character. Although it wouldn't do much anyway because both of Yuuji and Amane was shown to be able to move on from the 'dead' of the character (Kazuki) to some extent imo, at least in the good end.

To OP here, have fun in regard of Amane's route.

Edited by littleshogun

13 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Reveal hidden contents

it was supposed to connect Kajitsu to the rest of the trilogy because of a certain character. Although it wouldn't do much anyway because both of Yuuji and Amane was shown to be able to move on from the 'dead' of the character (Kazuki) imo, at least in the good end.

yeah, thats why i thought i was on teh good end for a while. its the

Spoiler

only end that really implies that kazuki may still be alive. but then amane and yuuji.... ;-;

8 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Reveal hidden contents

it was supposed to connect Kajitsu to the rest of the trilogy because of a certain character. Although it wouldn't do much anyway because both of Yuuji and Amane was shown to be able to move on from the 'dead' of the character (Kazuki) imo, at least in the good end.

Spoiler

I didn't get the feeling she truly moved on in the good end though, bellow the surface that is. I think their relationship continued in a mixed bad of love and obligation. It's been a while, but if i don't remember things wrong, she wasn't even sad when Yuuji died of cancer.  And she was finally freed from her guilt when her granddaughter said she was glad her grandmother existed (or something like that)"

Edited by Stormwolf

14 hours ago, Stormwolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I didn't get the feeling she truly moved on in the good end though, bellow the surface that is. I think their relationship continued in a mixed bad of love and obligation. It's been a while, but if i don't remember things wrong, she wasn't even sad when Yuuji died of cancer.  And she was finally freed from her guilt when her granddaughter said she was glad her grandmother existed (or something like that)"

Spoiler

youre right about not getting over her guilt but she wasnt relieved when he died, for sure. she was incredibly sad and felt it was her who shouldve died first. she did love yuuji from the bottom of her heart but she still couldnt shake the guilt from all those years, but again, she loved him unconditionally and not just because of her promise but because of who he was.

Edited by mitchhamilton

1 hour ago, mitchhamilton said:
  Reveal hidden contents

youre right about not getting over her guilt but she was relieved when he died, for sure. she was incredibly sad and felt it was her who shouldve died first. she did love yuuji from the bottom of her heart but she still couldnt shake the guilt from all those years, but again, she loved him unconditionally and not just because of her promise but because of who he was.

Spoiler

I sure hope she did. She was one heck of a faker and didn't get the best development she could have during her good ending. Anime set that straight though, as it did for a few things.

1 minute ago, Akshay said:

Is it just me or was bitch translated as slut in the grisaia series? I seem to remember the audio being bitchu  while the translations said slut.

I don't know about other translations, but I'd swear that at least in the version I read they say bitch, no slut. Didn't pay enough atention to the japanese phrasing so I couldn't tell about that.