The TRUE Source of All of Fuwa's Suffering and Despair

Kawasumi

1 hour ago, Zander said:

You make a fine point there, Kiri. I'm relatively new around here, and I'm as fed up with the shitposting as anyone else (I'd love to make some contributions and even start a blog, but I'd rather not bother if I'm just going to get trolled like half the other people here), but at the same time I don't want to be thrown in with a small group of instigators just because I joined the Discord. Punishing the many for the actions of a few is a draconian stance to take, in my opinion, and will lower faith in the moderators rather than restore it.

Man, with that style of writing you use I never know whether you're trolling or writing all this stuf 100% seriously. :wacko: But TBF, blogs don't get spammed around here. And while the trolls are annoying, they actually don't seem to harass individual people, apart from the poor LittleShogun who suddenly got showered with obnoxious shitposts. I would love to see a few people banned for this specific issue, but other than that they're just a minor annoyance (worthy maybe a few weekly bans - that would at least be the measure in my Uncyclopedia-admin days). 

5 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Man, with that style of writing you use I never know whether you're trolling or writing all this stuf 100% seriously. :wacko: But TBF, blogs don't get spammed around here. And while the trolls are annoying, they actually don't seem to harass individual people, apart from the poor LittleShogun who suddenly got showered with obnoxious shitposts. I would love to see a few people banned for this specific issue, but other than that they're just a minor annoyance (worthy maybe a few weekly bans - that would at least be the measure in my Uncyclopedia-admin days). 

Nah, I know I can come across as less-than-serious sometimes, but it's just due to my naturally awkward formal writing style I suppose. It's not intentional, really. There's a place for humour, and I try to incorporate a comedic flair into posts when it's appropriate, but on serious matters like this I holster the meme pistols.

Thanks though, I'll probably have a crack at a blog of my own soon.

Allow me to second what Plk (Plk? Lesiak? How do you shorten that?) said. Personally, I'm fine with it if it stays in the coliseum of chatter, but if that's not the case it is problematic. It's fun and dandy when you're in the loop (and to get back on topic, yeah, lately it has been fuwaspammers), but to the outsider it's not. If it actually affects whether people want to post proper content, like a blog in Zander's case, then I can only hope it stops.

15 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Nah, it's already ancient history. So I didn't have any problem with that, and if that's the case then I'll just try to ignore that. Thanks for the concern though.

That said, I understand though if some of the users here did have some inside joke. But actually I would like to think that other than those users, there's also many unregistered guest who mostly have less appreciation for the joke. So I kind of understand if mod Kaguya here was stressed because of that, because it was his job to maintain the forum as the public area (The reason was once again in regard of the guests). That said, as long as things keep in moderation then I have no problem with that in regard of inside joke.

@Ranzo If you interested with Fuwanovel shitposting history, then I would suggest you to look at either Steve's or Okami's account and browse their posts.

Edited by littleshogun

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Me.

My dear lovely Chewy, I would really appreciate if you didn't condemn yourself in such a way. Self-hatred is a parasite that eats you from the inside out and you are the one who's feeding it. Please don't do that, you are a lovely person with an admireable personality. Anyone would love talking to you. I have known you for a long time and you are the source of anything but suffering or pain. You have been the source of the happiness and joy of numerous people including me. Love yourself and improve yourself. You are one of the greatest people on this forum, no in this world, and you can only go forward. However such negativity would never get you anywhere, only positivity will get you to become the brightest human out there, a human that you can be satisfied with becoming. And I am sure you can do it. I wouldn't post this if I did not have faith in you. Fly. Break your chains and trust me when I tell you this, you are boundless. Nothing can stop you or diminish your spirit, NOTHING. So again I am begging you not to say such horrible and degrading things about the amazing person you are.