The TRUE Source of All of Fuwa's Suffering and Despair

Kawasumi

2 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Even though it's the same members that have always been around?

Apparently. Don't know what caused people to go full on cancer mode, but something seemingly snapped in some people's heads. But hey, at least we have good moderation both here and in the channel, so it's fine. (All it does is give said moderation headaches.)

2 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Apparently. Don't know what caused people to go full on cancer mode, but something seemingly snapped in some people's heads. But hey, at least we have good moderation both here and in the channel, so it's fine. (All it does is give said moderation headaches.)

Yeah but to imply that the server is in some way related to people going full cancer is a bit of a stretch imo. Fuwa has always had these sorts of things even before, just not this often.

Just now, DarkZedge said:

Yeah but to imply that the server is in some way related to people going full cancer is a bit of a stretch imo. Fuwa has always had these sorts of things even before, just not this often.

Yeah, of course. Didn't mean our server is the cause. Some people who are in the server just decided to be a bit too edgy.

7 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

91 beautiful weebs

WOw it has 91 members now! it had like 30 members a year ago i think.

I think its fine when people create posts meant for meme-ing and all the memers get their fill meme-ing each other :makina:. The mods sort those posts out pretty quickly anyway. They shouldn't highjack other people's posts though. From what i've noticed, it tends to annoy those not involved [ rightfully so i think] and derails the original purpose of said posts. Just a thought. 

8 hours ago, Kaguya said:

Indeed. And if it continues to be the source of fuwa's suffering as it has, all of you are getting permabanned. I shouldn't have to hand out multiple bans a day to the same people. 

15 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

who is this "all"

You make a fine point there, Kiri. I'm relatively new around here, and I'm as fed up with the shitposting as anyone else (I'd love to make some contributions and even start a blog, but I'd rather not bother if I'm just going to get trolled like half the other people here), but at the same time I don't want to be thrown in with a small group of instigators just because I joined the Discord. Punishing the many for the actions of a few is a draconian stance to take, in my opinion, and will lower faith in the moderators rather than restore it.

Edited by Zander
cleaned up word choice

13 minutes ago, Zander said:

You make a fine point there, Kiri. I'm relatively new around here, and I'm as fed up with the shitposting as anyone else (I'd love to make some contributions and even start a blog, but I'd rather not bother if I'm just going to get trolled like half the other people here), but at the same time I don't want to be lopped in with a small group of instigators just because I joined the Discord. Punishing the many for the actions of a few is draconian stance to take, in my opinion, and will lower faith in the moderators rather than restore it.

As a somewhat established member of this site, it is actually quite depressing to see the serial shitposters that are like a plague upon this site never ceasing their activities, producing a sort of alienation between them and the newer members. I'll be honest, I may have shitposted when I first entered the site, but I hope that remains in the past rather than the present. I do hope that you, if you feel up for it, can make some contributions, perhaps shedding some new light on old topics with a blog or perhaps helping out with the many active projects around the site. 

Also, I do hope that, by joining the Discord group, members do not automatically receive a negative strike against their names. If you have any problems on this site, feel free talk to anyone you believe you can trust on this site! 

Edit: The mods are always friendly when you need advice!

Edited by Chewy