A Sky Full of Stars - +18 Restoration [DROPPED]

Infernoplex

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, TheLoliDealer said:

Mk, I would play the butchered version but idk if I can take that again xD. I can wait several years I did it for princess evangile w happiness xD

It's not as bad as IMHHW. It's... digestable, I'd say. The problem with waiting for this is that I may never finish it actually. I am too busy with some other stuff, so can't really work on this project all the time. That's why I said it's not worth waiting. If I ever finish this, I just plan to release it out of the blue... provided Moenovel never changes their ways.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Justhurryup said:

Is this project still going

As I already said somewhere earlier, it's not worth waiting for. You may as well consider it dead. If I ever finish it, I plan to just release it out of the blue. Also, there's a sorta working MTLed H-scenes patch out there, so if you really want to see the H no matter what, I suggest using that patch. Not sure how well it works, but it's better than nothing at least.

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, let's be realistic guys. The project is dead. Infernoplex effectively said so himself. It may be temporary, but for now it's definitely dead. The definition of "dead" has a threshold. I mean, if you're barely doing 1 line of TL a month or something, that's still dead. No project updates? Dead.

Let's stop bumping the thread now please. I'd rather get updates about the project, rather than people constantly asking for updates over and over again.

• 2 weeks later...

An update worth mentioning for anyone who is still hoping for this to come out. I got an editor who has more free time than me.

Everyone, welcome @Krisaia!

Now that there's fresh blood in the team, progress will speed up a bit.

Next update - probably when we are done completely at least with Hikari's H-scenes.

• 2 weeks later...