Jump to content

A Sky Full of Stars - +18 Restoration [DROPPED]


Recommended Posts

On 4/8/2018 at 4:54 PM, jetpack003 said:

I'm a bit curious to know as to how much Moenovel changed the script.

Right now, it sounds like a restoration patch is in the works where you guys are adding back in H-scenes and fixing the sentences that lead to it as well as fixing their translation errors.

 

But did Moenovel actually change the overall script to the point of needing a full-translation like If My Heart had Wings?

As far as I can tell no, it was mostly just a very terrible edit. The translation as far as I checked was correct.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2018 at 4:39 PM, Aquahorse said:

And what happened to Konosora? It was translated so bad? I don't know about it, sorry.

sorry for being late but i just wanted to confirm what’s the other guy said, you’d be better of reading agehas route with a calculator as it makes as much sense as the route itself 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Anais said:

How is this going now? ^_^

We're still alive but the progress this last 2 months wasn't all that much (hence no updates). The only TLer on the project is busy at the moment, so unless I get an additional hand, it's gonna take much more time than I anticipated. On the bright side, I started learning JP myself, so one day I might be able to complete it myself (aside from this project, I want to do at least one more after it so it's good for me to start learning JP on time xD). Since some people have been asking me lately, let me answer it here so everybody knows:

There's no estimated time of delivery.

It might take a year, maybe 2, maybe more, maybe less, depending on how things go. I'd still recommend for anyone who wants to read Miagete now to read it with Moenovel version because the patch definitely isn't gonna come soon. For H-scenes, you can use the tool made by Marcus (his thread) although it might have some bugs. I didn't test it myself, but it should work to at least somehow see the H-scenes (well, with machine translation, but it's better than nothing).

14 minutes ago, Akimoto Masato said:

idk, this translation patch means nothing to me because i made the mistake of buying the steam version instead of the jap version like i should have 

In theory, making the patch for the Steam version should be possible. But since I am far away from the patch at the moment, I didn't look much into it. Still, I am fairly sure it shouldn't be too much trouble to patch the Steam verison as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

We're still alive but the progress this last 2 months wasn't all that much (hence no updates). The only TLer on the project is busy at the moment, so unless I get an additional hand, it's gonna take much more time than I anticipated. On the bright side, I started learning JP myself, so one day I might be able to complete it myself (aside from this project, I want to do at least one more after it so it's good for me to start learning JP on time xD). Since some people have been asking me lately, let me answer it here so everybody knows:

There's no estimated time of delivery.

It might take a year, maybe 2, maybe more, maybe less, depending on how things go. I'd still recommend for anyone who wants to read Miagete now to read it with Moenovel version because the patch definitely isn't gonna come soon. For H-scenes, you can use the tool made by Marcus (his thread) although it might have some bugs. I didn't test it myself, but it should work to at least somehow see the H-scenes (well, with machine translation, but it's better than nothing).

In theory, making the patch for the Steam version should be possible. But since I am far away from the patch at the moment, I didn't look much into it. Still, I am fairly sure it shouldn't be too much trouble to patch the Steam verison as well.

ah if only i knew how to, that max guy or whatever his name was said he might do it (at least you said he did) so my luck might not run out on this 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Akimoto Masato said:

ah if only i knew how to, that max guy or whatever his name was said he might do it (at least you said he did) so my luck might not run out on this 

Marcus, not Max xD ... I have an idea how I could make that patcher myself, but since the translation isn't yet finished, I didn't bother with it yet. All in due time :) ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Anais said:

How is this going now? ^_^

Like Inferno said, in terms of translation, it's not moving at all at the moment. I'm the only translator, and I'm busy with work right now. So, we're in the need of other translators.

If anyone is interested in applying for that position, send me a PM!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Infernoplex said:

Marcus, not Max xD ... I have an idea how I could make that patcher myself, but since the translation isn't yet finished, I didn't bother with it yet. All in due time :) ...

yeah i’ll just wait, no point in reading if i don’t get the full experience 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06.05.2018 at 12:35 AM, Dergonu said:

Like Inferno said, in terms of translation, it's not moving at all at the moment. I'm the only translator, and I'm busy with work right now. So, we're in the need of other translators.

If anyone is interested in applying for that position, send me a PM!

Hey, I am Aquahorse from earlier, forgot my password here and changed my e-mail, so had to register again))) I don't know Japanese, but I want to help as much as I can to release English patch soon! I send you a PM!

On 06.05.2018 at 1:43 AM, Akimoto Masato said:

yeah i’ll just wait, no point in reading if i don’t get the full experience 

I totally agree with you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I recorded some early parts of the new Miazora and would like to hear some opinions on it, especially from those who have read the Moegarbage version. The quality of the recording is kinda shit because my PC doesn't like recording software (random frame drops at animated scenes and poor choice for a bitrate) but it should be good enough to showcase the proof of concept. Here you can see some first 1.5~2 hours of the patched Miazora. Link:

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback.

Also, we are still looking for an additional TLer for the H-scenes. If there's anyone who'd be interested, I'd like to ask him to PM me ^_^ ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 7:33 AM, Infernoplex said:

I recorded some early parts of the new Miazora and would like to hear some opinions on it, especially from those who have read the Moegarbage version. The quality of the recording is kinda shit because my PC doesn't like recording software (random frame drops at animated scenes and poor choice for a bitrate) but it should be good enough to showcase the proof of concept. Here you can see some first 1.5~2 hours of the patched Miazora. Link:

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback.

Also, we are still looking for an additional TLer for the H-scenes. If there's anyone who'd be interested, I'd like to ask him to PM me ^_^ ...

Looking great so far! I'm really looking forward to this! It's times like these where I wish I knew Japanese so I could help on projects... Maybe one day. Good luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 8:33 AM, Infernoplex said:

I recorded some early parts of the new Miazora and would like to hear some opinions on it, especially from those who have read the Moegarbage version. The quality of the recording is kinda shit because my PC doesn't like recording software (random frame drops at animated scenes and poor choice for a bitrate) but it should be good enough to showcase the proof of concept. Here you can see some first 1.5~2 hours of the patched Miazora. Link:

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback.

Also, we are still looking for an additional TLer for the H-scenes. If there's anyone who'd be interested, I'd like to ask him to PM me ^_^ ...

It's looking great!! Keep up the good work... Can't wait to play this game!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 2:33 AM, Infernoplex said:

I recorded some early parts of the new Miazora and would like to hear some opinions on it, especially from those who have read the Moegarbage version. The quality of the recording is kinda shit because my PC doesn't like recording software (random frame drops at animated scenes and poor choice for a bitrate) but it should be good enough to showcase the proof of concept. Here you can see some first 1.5~2 hours of the patched Miazora. Link:

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback.

Also, we are still looking for an additional TLer for the H-scenes. If there's anyone who'd be interested, I'd like to ask him to PM me ^_^ ...

Yeah, this looks really good and definitely has me looking forward to playing the finished product. Best of luck to you

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15.05.2018 at 3:33 PM, Infernoplex said:

I recorded some early parts of the new Miazora and would like to hear some opinions on it, especially from those who have read the Moegarbage version. The quality of the recording is kinda shit because my PC doesn't like recording software (random frame drops at animated scenes and poor choice for a bitrate) but it should be good enough to showcase the proof of concept. Here you can see some first 1.5~2 hours of the patched Miazora. Link:

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback.

Also, we are still looking for an additional TLer for the H-scenes. If there's anyone who'd be interested, I'd like to ask him to PM me ^_^ ...

Very good job!! Also waiting for full translation! And any plans to translate Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o: Fine Days and Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o: Interstellar Focus? It would be great to also translate them with full H-scenes! Also I wrote to you about helping in translation of H-scenes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, time for some updates guys :)

As you may already know, the only TLer from this project went official and won't be able to work on any fanTL projects anymore (related post). Essentially, that means the progress on H-scenes will stall indefinitely until I find a new TLer (or do them myself at some point). The project isn't dead until I die, so in a nutshell, it's only a setback. I am still going to work on it despite having no TLer. If you know anyone who would want to help out, tell them I am still looking for a TLer ^^

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck then, and I hope that you'll find the translator for H scenes later. For the info here, I'm quite interested to help with the H scenes translation but unfortunately my current Japanese is kind of crap. So in the end I couldn't help much here, but I'll like see this project to the bitter end as long as Infernoplex here live.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

Yes. It's still ongoing. A kind soul offered to help me with TL, but it's still gonna take a while. I'm editing right now, but it's going slow. Everything I said earlier still stands :)

Would you mind to tell us the estimated time for the project? Maybe a couple of months or something?

I already download this game but i dont play it because i want to wait until this project done :3

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shadow11 said:

Would you mind to tell us the estimated time for the project? Maybe a couple of months or something?

I already download this game but i dont play it because i want to wait until this project done :3

Likely not this year (it's impossible to finish it by the end of this year)... ETA is sometime in 2019 (my early ETA, mind you). I will say what I already said before. The VN is readable at the moment, even without the H-scenes. Many people have already read it. I would recommend reading it like it is at the moment, without waiting for the patch because it's going to take a while for it to come out. I originally started this project with intention of fixing the Moenovel's poor work and censorship. And that's why I plan to finish it till the end, no matter how much time it takes me.

There's a way to read the H-scenes with machine translation by using Marcus's tool. I didn't try it myself, but based on what people said, it kinda works.

There's another possibility and that's that Moenovel might decide to finally release the full uncensored version by themselves. I don't know how likely that is to happen, but I am gonna continue the project until I see them doing it themselves (which I don't think will ever happen, but some people told me it might).

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

Likely not this year (it's impossible to finish it by the end of this year)... ETA is sometime in 2019 (my early ETA, mind you). I will say what I already said before. The VN is readable at the moment, even without the H-scenes. Many people have already read it. I would recommend reading it like it is at the moment, without waiting for the patch because it's going to take a while for it to come out. I originally started this project with intention of fixing the Moenovel's poor work and censorship. And that's why I plan to finish it till the end, no matter how much time it takes me.

There's a way to read the H-scenes with machine translation by using Marcus's tool. I didn't try it myself, but based on what people said, it kinda works.

There's another possibility and that's that Moenovel might decide to finally release the full uncensored version by themselves. I don't know how likely that is to happen, but I am gonna continue the project until I see them doing it themselves (which I don't think will ever happen, but some people told me it might).

Okay then, thanks for your answer 

Good luck for this project ! ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, littleshogun said:

I think I won't count the chance that the third would be happening, not as long as Pulltop still not releasing their 18+ VNs translated or perhaps break the contract with AGM and starting to adapt either Mangagamer or Sekai in regard of publishing 18+ VNs.

My point exactly shogun. They still haven't done a proper release of Konosora and I don't see them doing a proper release of Miazora either. Also, I heard Fine Days is slightly more sex heavier than Miazora so I think they won't do the fandiscs either, just like they didn't do them for Konosora (Flight Diary and Snow Presents). Also, the reason they skipped doing Cocoro Function is probably the same (I heard it's slightly more sex heavier than Miazora and Konosora xD).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Infernoplex changed the title to A Sky Full of Stars - +18 Restoration [DROPPED]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...