A Sky Full of Stars - +18 Restoration [DROPPED]

Infernoplex

On 8/28/2020 at 9:35 AM, littleshogun said:

I know right? It's quite a shame that nobody wouldn't be able to continue this project. So perhaps you may be the one who capable to translate it and in process would be the one who released the restoration patch for Miagete here. In case you ask on where's the script, you didn't need to worry about it because I still have it. So just let me know when you want to translated 7,500 lines of sex scenes and I'll send the script to you. But my Japanese skill is almost none, how about it? Don't worry, because you can try to treat it as Japanese learning tool and see if this can be your first step towards translating the work that you want to translate (Such as Muramasa).

I would really appreciate if you could send me the script. At least the lines from Sayas route. I´m currently playing her route and i nearly finished it. I´d like to give it a try and see how it works out. It will also help me with my japanese I believe. So I would really appreciate if you could send Sayas scripts to me.

39 minutes ago, Rick24 said:

I would really appreciate if you could send me the script. At least the lines from Sayas route. I´m currently playing her route and i nearly finished it. I´d like to give it a try and see how it works out. It will also help me with my japanese I believe. So I would really appreciate if you could send Sayas scripts to me.

I see that you want to translate Miagete sex scenes here. In this case I'll send the sex scenes scripts (And yes it'll be including the lines from other heroines sex scenes), although if you can port the translation to Japanese version and working on that it would be better. Regardless on what you want to do with the scripts, good luck on that.

15 hours ago, littleshogun said:

I see that you want to translate Miagete sex scenes here. In this case I'll send the sex scenes scripts (And yes it'll be including the lines from other heroines sex scenes), although if you can port the translation to Japanese version and working on that it would be better. Regardless on what you want to do with the scripts, good luck on that.

Thx man. I´m going to have a look at them and see how it works out.

Btw can you also tell me how to recompile the translated scripts into my copy of the game. Is there a guide for it?

• Infernoplex changed the title to A Sky Full of Stars - +18 Restoration [DROPPED]
  • 6 months later...

On 8/24/2020 at 4:53 AM, Novel21 said:

No this can't happen, why must this happen.

Oh well it's not much we can do about it.

"Sigh" it's going to be long time before i can play Fine Days.

Since I want to play this game first and i dont touch this game until restartion patch are made.

Same. I don't touch censored works, so this will sit on my shelf indefinitely (bought it on steam, ignorantly not realizing how censored it was...). I decided to learn Japanese because of all the childish censorship (and so many good but untranslated VNs). Nihongo is a tough language unfortunately but making steady progress. 

5 hours ago, PureSpirit said:

Same. I don't touch censored works, so this will sit on my shelf indefinitely (bought it on steam, ignorantly not realizing how censored it was...). I decided to learn Japanese because of all the childish censorship (and so many good but untranslated VNs). Nihongo is a tough language unfortunately but making steady progress. 

Nice and it's not bad idea to learn Japanese, I have tried but it's not easy to learn Japanese sadly.