Another 50 Translated (or Western\Ocidental) VNs to read before your inevitable demise ;o)

31 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Actually Might as well include the science ADV series in the format we presented for the Zero Escape and when they cry series, BUT, noting that the Chaos and Steins series have different themes. About F/HA I think we should discuss whether to include fandiscs or not, since they require the original game.

Yeah I will Include Grisaia and Root Double.  I well reasearch about Guilty Crow (is there a VNDB page to it?).

NOTE: Sorry for the late response I'm cleaning my humble abode.

Well, Chaos and Steins shouldn't be grouped in the same way. S;G 0 is more of a side story than a sequel and is more similar in nature to F/HA (even though F/HA is a fandisk) 

F/HA on the other hand, at least deserves a mention. It is true, that it is a Fandisk and requires original game, BUT this is a list of top 50 translated VNs and not top 50 translated original games. And F/HA is just that good. 

As for Guilty Crow. https://vndb.org/v7402 

5 minutes ago, Sparteh said:

Well, Chaos and Steins shouldn't be grouped in the same way. S;G 0 is more of a side story than a sequel and is more similar in nature to F/HA (even though F/HA is a fandisk) 

F/HA on the other hand, at least deserves a mention. It is true, that it is a Fandisk and requires original game, BUT this is a list of top 50 translated VNs and not top 50 translated original games. And F/HA is just that good. 

As for Guilty Crow. https://vndb.org/v7402 

There will be an "Honorable Mentions" section, so F/HA is confirmed (might as well add KT too), also I left a note on the science adv series that Chaos and Steins are very distinct in themes and such. I also added root, grisaia and guilty crown.

• Guest changed the title to Another 50 Translated (or Western\Ocidental) VNs to read before your inevitable demise (W.I.P)

Can't say anything about Phoenix Wright, since I haven't played it.

Decided to post because I want to add something to Grisaia entry. Since you already mentioned that it is Series, why don't we add remaining entries of the franchise: Grisaia no Yuukan, Grisaia no Senritsu and Grisaia no Zankou. They might be side stories, but still add to overall story experience

30 minutes ago, Sparteh said:

Can't say anything about Phoenix Wright, since I haven't played it.

Decided to post because I want to add something to Grisaia entry. Since you already mentioned that it is Series, why don't we add remaining entries of the franchise: Grisaia no Yuukan, Grisaia no Senritsu and Grisaia no Zankou. They might be side stories, but still add to overall story experience

'Kay good idea, gonna add them.

• Guest changed the title to Another 50 Translated (or Western\Ocidental) VNs to read before your inevitable demise ;o)
6 hours ago, Being said:

Your list is crap. Who is this even for? I strongly suggest that you delete it and rethink what you've done and if your attempt is really accomplishing anything. I wouldn't want to read almost anything on this list.

Well mate, that is your opinion, Sorry If It doesn't appeal to you. some games here we're recommended by other fuwa users, so ofc It is gonna be a varied list, It is supposed to complement @Kaguya's with less Well know (but still good) titles, From short to Very long VNs, from JVNs to EVNs, From Moege to Mystery, etc. So that people that are getting into VNs or are looking for different things can select something of their liking.

Edited by Guest

On 2/25/2018 at 12:06 PM, Being said:

Your list is crap. Who is this even for? I strongly suggest that you delete it and rethink what you've done and if your attempt is really accomplishing anything. I wouldn't want to read almost anything on this list.

I think SeniorBlitz pretty much already answer your question, so I just say what I think. As for your wording, when you said 'I strongly suggest that you delete it and rethink what you've done and if your attempt is really accomplish anything' I'd find it quite rude and didn't really respect the writer. That aside, everyone is entitled to their opinion so if you feel the list was inadequate to your taste, then you can make your list as well here. I'm sorry that I got a bit emotional here.

Edited by littleshogun

12 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

I'm personally ashamed of there being no Himawari or Myth or Ever17 or Steins;Gate, but then there's Hatsukoi 1/1 and Dal Segno. :marie:

Steins Gate is number 32, it's just grouped together with the other similar games. This list was supposed to be a sequel to Kaguya's list and Ever17 is already there. And we DID try to discuss the options here, but the thread suddenly went silent so...

2 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Steins Gate is number 32, it's just grouped together with the other similar games. This list was supposed to be a sequel to Kaguya's list and Ever17 is already there. And we DID try to discuss the options here, but the thread suddenly went silent so...

Well, I was not aware of this. I kinda just read the list and became sad when I didn't see Himawari. (This happens too much to me)

1 hour ago, VirginSmasher said:

I'm personally ashamed of there being no Himawari or Myth or Ever17 or Steins;Gate, but then there's Hatsukoi 1/1 and Dal Segno. :marie:

Added himawari, I'll probably add the infinity series in the bonus game thing. 

6 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

If it didn't deserve to be recommended to people, then I wouldn't have mentioned it. :salt:

:salt:

So much salt from both sides, we're gonna die from high pressure.