hello there

Gounter

yo! some of you might remember me , even though i wasn't much active here in the past (not so long ago Ü)

i'm Gunter but i lost my account , and the email to which it was linked (talk about bad organization here )... so i'm back with another account, since i wasn't aware of how to get the old one back.

i haven't changed that much : i'm 18 , i got into vn with my ex girlfriend by reading saya no uta, and the vns i enjoyed the more are the KNS serie . beside of Vns i have various interests , such as listening to music of miscellanous genres, but mainly hip hop/ rap / "lo fi " things /jazz , drawing , doing graffitis/painting murals  (not what you're expecting from the Vn enthusiast cliché right?), playing yoyo and penspinning / penmoding , and trying to learn japanese (without really being serious  (much more something you can expect Ü )

as you can not see because i write like shit,  i'm studying english right now (first year of degree if i remember how to say it -_-) but what i truly want to do is art , so i'm just wainting to complete my degree to apply for an art school in france ...  sooo yeah i'm french , and at the moment i live in Moorea, a small island near Tahiti ( and there's no point in being jealous thinking bout splendid landscapes and heaven like beaches, rn the weather is really awfull , and it's going to last for a bit lol )

i'll probably mainly lurk and maybe ask for recomendations, but it's good to be back ! (btw, is there a fuwa discord or something like that? might be interesting to get in ~ )

thank you for taking time to read this

gunter

3 hours ago, Gounter said:

i got into vn with my ex girlfriend by reading saya no uta

Oh. Ok. :michiru:

Anyway, welcome back to Fuwa! :3

The mods should probaby be able to help you with your old account, but considering that they're all slightly "ded" and it's hard to predict when they will respond to you, I guess using the new one is not a bad choice. I hope you'll have fun around here in your new incarnation. ;)

12 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Oh. Ok. :michiru:

yeah. she have great tastes , it was a great start . reading this vn is prolly one of my best memories from these times fufu.

and yeah , i thought bout mailing the mods, but like after creating the new account . so yeah , i'll use this one i guess (and anyway my mew incarnation just have one more letter than the past, so it's not too bad eh )

thanks you both :^)

On 05/01/2018 at 6:30 AM, Gounter said:

yo! some of you might remember me , even though i wasn't much active here in the past (not so long ago Ü)

i'm Gunter but i lost my account , and the email to which it was linked (talk about bad organization here )... so i'm back with another account, since i wasn't aware of how to get the old one back.

i haven't changed that much : i'm 18 , i got into vn with my ex girlfriend by reading saya no uta, and the vns i enjoyed the more are the KNS serie . beside of Vns i have various interests , such as listening to music of miscellanous genres, but mainly hip hop/ rap / "lo fi " things /jazz , drawing , doing graffitis/painting murals  (not what you're expecting from the Vn enthusiast cliché right?), playing yoyo and penspinning / penmoding , and trying to learn japanese (without really being serious  (much more something you can expect Ü )

as you can not see because i write like shit,  i'm studying english right now (first year of degree if i remember how to say it -_-) but what i truly want to do is art , so i'm just wainting to complete my degree to apply for an art school in france ...  sooo yeah i'm french , and at the moment i live in Moorea, a small island near Tahiti ( and there's no point in being jealous thinking bout splendid landscapes and heaven like beaches, rn the weather is really awfull , and it's going to last for a bit lol )

i'll probably mainly lurk and maybe ask for recomendations, but it's good to be back ! (btw, is there a fuwa discord or something like that? might be interesting to get in ~ )

thank you for taking time to read this

gunter

Hey, Gunter!