Jump to content

top 0 vns of all time


Zakamutt
 Share

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

With its delicious humor, skillful localization and delightful court antics combined with slightly above okay tier ADV gameplay, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is a good contender for the top 0 vns of all time list, since it isn't a visual novel.

Vndb discussions in a nutshell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

With its delicious humor, skillful localization and delightful court antics combined with slightly above okay tier ADV gameplay, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is a good contender for the top 0 vns of all time list, since it isn't a visual novel.

When did you become the one and only authority that decides what is and isn't a VN?

Edited by Tyrael
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tyrael said:

When did you become the one and only authority that decides what is and isn't a VN?

One night, I had fapped five times to hcgs on exhentai; my dick was sore, my sheets pregnant with ejaculate. I fell into a deep sleep, then was pulled into a vision. Assembled before me was God, Allah, Conjueror, Moogy, Aaeru, Peter Payne, Jesus, fifteen clones of Makoto JAST has been breeding in secret to take over the market in 2032, Alexander O. Smith, Sca-Ji, Tanaka Romeo, and Ryuukishi07. I could feel Koestl's approval as well but he wasn't there because he's really shy. They unanimously agreed that I was the Chosen Lord of the Visual Novel category. All I do is abide by their decision.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

One night, I had fapped five times to hcgs on exhentai; my dick was sore, my sheets pregnant with ejaculate. I fell into a deep sleep, then was pulled into a vision. Assembled before me was God, Allah, Conjueror, Moogy, Aaeru, Peter Payne, Jesus, fifteen clones of Makoto JAST has been breeding in secret to take over the market in 2032, Alexander O. Smith, Sca-Ji, Tanaka Romeo, and Ryuukishi07. I could feel Koestl's approval as well but he wasn't there because he's really shy. They unanimously agreed that I was the Chosen Lord of the Visual Novel category. All I do is abide by their decision.

1ii8fx.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...