VN with unique routes???

chikadox

HELLO PEOPLE!! I was wondering if any of u kind lads (and ladies) could reccomend me a vn with routes that are very different frrom one another? by this, i mean i'm tired of vns where its all schoolgirls or all imoutos or all tsunderes. i mean that im looking for a vn where, for example, one route is a teacher, another is a prostitute, after that is a trap, then a yandere, and after that an onee-chan. :) and before you say it, I've already read crecendo. (or however u spell it...) also, crossdressing of any form is appreciated :) . So are teacher or adult heroines.

oh yeah! and please please please no nukiges.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, chikadox said:

HELLO PEOPLE!! I was wondering if any of u kind lads (and ladies) could reccomend me a vn with routes that are very different frrom one another? by this, i mean i'm tired of vns where its all schoolgirls or all imoutos or all tsunderes. i mean that im looking for a vn where, for example, one route is a teacher, another is a prostitute, after that is a trap, then a yandere, and after that an onee-chan. :) and before you say it, I've already read crecendo. (or however u spell it...) also, crossdressing of any form is appreciated :) . So are teacher or adult heroines.

oh yeah! and please please please no nukiges.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Nasuverse Games: Tsukihime and Fate\Stay Night have pretty unique routes.

Also here for ya' https://vndb.org/g601

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Benji Price said:

Well, don't if this will fit your criteria of variety of heroines. But in these VNs you have a true route (with a true heroine so to speak) that will continue unless you pick any of the other heroines.

G-Senjou (mistery VN)

Tokeijikake (magic mistery VN)

thank you, but ive already read both of these:( they were both very good!

Read Subahibi maybe since it had same structure as G-Senjou (Sort of), and more importantly it's quite twisted. Other than that, maybe you could try Tokyo Babel as well seeing that it's also listed as unique route on VNDB. For the last recommendation, I think underrated Canvas 2 should be good because you play as the teacher instead of high school student, although the heroines was mostly student though. Hope the recommendations will be help. 

16 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Read Subahibi maybe since it had same structure as G-Senjou (Sort of), and more importantly it's quite twisted. Other than that, maybe you could try Tokyo Babel as well seeing that it's also listed as unique route on VNDB. For the last recommendation, I think underrated Canvas 2 should be good because you play as the teacher instead of high school student, although the heroines was mostly student though. Hope the recommendations will be help. 

Ive heard really great things about all of those (already read subahibi tho) thank you!