Fragment's Note

Imagem relacionada

*Summary*
"I-I can't, you're like a little brother to me. Besides, I already have a boyfriend..."
"... I'm sorry."

One not-so-special afternoon, I, Tenjou Yukiha, confessed my love to my childhood friend and got turned down.

But before I have any time to grieve, a girl suddenly appears right in front of me.

"Nice to meet you!"
"I'm your daughter from the future, and I traveled all the way back in time to change your life for the better!"

That's how I met my self-proclaimed daughter-of-the future, who changes my entire life.
That was the beginning of it all.
The beginning of my new future.

*Ending Guideline / Suggested Route Order*
 There are four endings in Fragment's Note, there is one bad end you'll get if you fail to lock-on on any route, one for Mischa, Haya and Eri respectively. While there is no Enforced Playing Order, I STRONGLY advise you leave Eri's route for last, since it really is the route that succeeds on bringing closure to the plot and it really works as a sort of "Final Route" for the game. You can't save during choice screens, so save on the dialog before the choice. (HINT: The protagonist will imply a question before a choice, like "Where should I go?!" or "I...".)
So my personal recommended route order is:

Spoiler

Bad End --> Mischa --> Haya --> Eri

NOTE: Both Yuki and Miu have a lot of moments on the routes, so don't think they won't get any attention.

*Route Guideline*

Mischa Eisenstein
Mischa Eisenstein

Spoiler

1)I'm showing Mischa around town.
2)I'm going to the cafeteria.
3)Eat on the rooftop.
4)Go to the rooftop.

Tenjou Haya
Tenjou Haya

Spoiler

1)I'm going to the store with Haya.
2)I brought my own lunch.
3)Eat in the courtyard.
4)Go to the park.

Shirasagi Eri
Shirasagi Eri

Spoiler

1)Uhh...
2)I'm gonna go buy something.
3)Eat in the classroom.
4)Stay in the classroom.

Bad End

Spoiler

NOTE:There is no especific way to get the bad end, as long as you chose at least one choice for each heroine you'll automatically lock on it.

Example:
1)I'm showing Mischa around town.
2)I brought my own lunch.
3)Eat in the classroom.
4)Stay in the classroom. (This final choice doesn't really matter, since after choice 3) you are already locked on the Bad End.)

*Attribution*
 This walkthrough is based on this VNDB guide and my own playthrough of the game with some adjustments made by me.

Edited by Guest