Top 10 VNs i've only read in my entire life.

Like the good sheeple i am, i'm gonna follow the trend and publish my own top 10, but this time, it's a top 10 about the only VNs i've read, as you can count...i've read 10 Visual Novels(or maybe more, i dunno, didn't remember), so here are the VNs that i've read in my life, in no particular order(of course everything is bellow steins;gate), also be careful, my tastes are quite brand, and they range from nukige to Steins;Gate, so, let's now start this top 10 that has at least 3 VNs related to steins;gate (didn't i say how much i like steins;gate?)

1-Steins;Gate :

How to start with that...who ever here didn't read it? if you didn't, go read it, it's my favourite visual novel of all time, and there's a reason for it : i am it's best girl, and trust me, i had to fight a lot in order to be the star of the show.
The story focus on a pretty unimportant, self proclaimed mad scientist, with a slender figure, dark trimmed hair...marvelous face...sexy killing eyes...ehhh...Wait:! it's not like i'm attracted to okabe Rintarou! 
The story focus on Okabe Rintarou, and his lame persona : Hououin Kyouma, as they battle through a world filled with...it's actually just our normal world, as they get helped by me, they happen to stumble over a very tedious subject : time travel.

Personal opinion : as far as time travel can get, this is the most believable set piece of fiction involving time travel, it's amazing how everything feels planned, written, how every piece of the puzzle fits in, how the plot, starting slowly, rapidly delves into a high stakes plot and, while the ending doesn't reinvent the wheel, the entire story is still enjoyable up until nowadays.
I recommend both experiences, steins;gate and Steins;Gate 0, as they are both amazing experience.

2-Chaos;HeAD :

Chaos;HeAD is prolly harder to get for everyone, for a good reason : the plot is cryptic and is kinda slow in its delivery, but once the plot kicks in, we're in for a threat, there's also another point that has to be adressed...the protagonist.
Chaos;HeAD is the story of Nichijou Takumi, a hikikomori, a shut-in otaku, and basically the creepiest human individual ever made, as he discovers, during one of the events called new generation murders, that he has delusions, trapped between reality and his delusional fiction, Takumi must pierce the truth, and finally stand up out of his room.
Now, the thing is, Chaos;HeAD deals head in on Hikikomori, and doesn't glorify that style of life, on the contrary, it constantly shames Nichijou Takumi, who's as pathethic a human being is, a lot of people just can't stand it...because let's be honest, a lot of us are otakus, and prolly faced during their high school life a lot of bullying, Takumi is a "good" reflection of the visual novel fandom, and if you can get past it, the plot is really interesting, it's obviously chuuni.

3-Majikoi : Maji de watashi ni koishinasai:

Majikoi is a funny slice of life visual novel, that is set in..i forgot the town, just remember it had the Kawakami temple and i remember the casting : boys and girls that happens to live in a extraordinary world, where the president of the united states of america is afraid of a female martial artist, where all the shounen tropes are just made fun off, and where the characters are as funny as it can get, the story follows Naoe Yamato, a standard protagonist with a rapist face (oh...right, forgot the VN does involve rape, nevermind it's coherent then), and a HUMONGOUS casting, by that, i mean there is a gazilion of characters, and they are all interesting in their own way, from sadistic female sensei to pervy photographer boy who's a closet homosexual to obviously, Momo-senpai, best girl of the original game.
It's fun, chill, stressless, you don't put your brain, and if you can forgive the rape scene (just...just skip it and forget it ever happened), you're in a noice treat.

4-Little Busters!:

Little Busters...mh, a tough one...it's a slice of life VN with a rollercoaster of emotions...and quality, it's equally good and bad, with 3 memorable routes, 3 forgettable routes and the worst ending ever for a key VN, it follows the story of Naoe Riki, a slender boi with narcolepsy and the ability to attract the best girl in the world, Kurugaya Yuiko, the original game had 6 routes, the steam edition has 9 routes, it's frankly chill, it has a lot of tender and heartwarming moments, prepare to cry at some scenes...while not as memorable ast Clannad, it's super fun.

5-Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc :

I'm gonna rating the whole danganronpa series...Danganronpa is one of those murder mystery stories that is mixed with battle royale elements, basically, a lot of students are trapped in a high school setting and they are forced to commit a crime, and each crime triggers a crime investigation, kinda like CSI for those who're old timers like me, the protagonist is forced into the boots of the detective and has to pierce through all the lies and crimes, in order to bring justice and...save his friends but the culprit from execution.
Now, i have a big love-hate relationship with the franchise, i love the concept, the setting and a lot of characters (Kirigiri Kyouko is my second fav female char of all time), it also has the goofiest and shittiest meta plot ever. But the joy of seeing your favourite character die like a piece of shit is unrivaled by anything.

6-999:

It's an anti-satanist game and the best beatles reference ever made...seriously tho, 999 is great, it's an escape-room mystery VN, with cool and interesting characters.
Not gonna say anything about it, it's super fun and i won't ruin any surprise on it.

7-Shikkoku no Sharnoth: What a beautiful tomorrow

Shikkoku no sharnoth is one of my favourite VN, it has such a nice setting (steampunk great brittain) and the protagonist is my favourite.
The story follows the adventures of a dark horror novel writer and college student Mary Clarissa Christie (It's Agatha Christie) and her friends, Charlotte Brönté and Angelica Derleth, as they live in a steampunk version of london, where characters such as Howard Philips, Winston Churchill, and even Sherlock Holmes are people just like our protag, but as Charlie, Mary's closest friend gets in a mysterious coma, it's up to Christie to battle against mysterious creatures, unwillingly helping a mysterious character named M.
It's just as cool as it can get, even tho the english version kinda butchered the poetry of the work, it's still a good VN to read.

8-Comyu : Black dragon in a gentle world

I remember the red...and so what? these 2 sentences represent Comyu...it's as pompous and almighty as a mild chuuni VN can get, the story follows the adventures of...forgot the name of the protag but he is kind of an asshole(which is a good thing here btw) and a bunch of other characters, as they are forced by an invisible bond to work together in order to control a magical creature, in a world filled with other people willing to assassinate people for gaining power, the story is not unforgettable, but it's good, it's still a decent read.

9-CLANNAD:

Clannad...a very hard subject, it has the best ending ever but it got ruined by the very awkward true ending choice, Clannad after story is still the best visual novel i've ever read that isn't steins;gate, and Tomoyo is still one of my favourite best girl.
The story follows the adventure of a delinquant who will experience what it is to feel true love, and also responsibilities, and also frankly it's too great! i can't even describe it.

Well, here it is, my top...oh wait, i forgot a number 10 right?
As Mayu-Mayu from Comyu likes to say : I LIED.

Disclaimer :it's not a meme list, the title is a meme, obviously, not the list in itself.

Just now, Zander said:

As a fellow fan of STEINS;GATE myself, have you played STEINS;GATE 0, Kurisu-Chan? If so, what is your opinion on it?

Thanks for the write-up by the way, it reminded me that I still have to try out Danganronpa's sequels!

They didn't fuck up the sequel, that's all i cared for, they didn't ruin Steins;Gate, which is a feat in itself.
Steins;Gate 0 is excellent, make no mistake, but it works mostly because it's the second part of steins;gate, it works a bit less as a stand alone, but when put together with Steins;Gate, it works a whole lot.
Also it has a lot of heartbreaking scenes, and the most heartbreaking scene in the entire saga(When it gets animated, i just hope they do the scene justice, cause it's just amazing) 

26 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

(...)Takumi must pierce the truth, and finally stand up out of his room.

Why must he hurt the Truth (Piercing it)? (Sorry had to make this jk, I know I'm an ass.)

Just now, SeniorBlitz said:

Why must he hurt the Truth (Piercing it)? (Sorry had to make this jk, I know I'm an ass.)

because the entire VN is litterally shitting on him for the entire VN, frankly, after all he has to go through, it's but a meager thing to do.

Just now, Kurisu-Chan said:

because the entire VN is litterally shitting on him for the entire VN, frankly, after all he has to go through, it's but a meager thing to do.

GUD!

Still want to play\read the Noah\Complete version though...

5 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Me too, me too.

And Chaos;CHILD goes even further in the whole "you're so gonna get fucked deep in the guts" thingy. 

Ouch